If you’re a movie fan, this is the app for you. Find out more about the movies you want to see, buy tickets, access your AMC Stubs account, and preorder food and drinks!
• See a Movie: Swipe to see what’s playing now, or coming soon to a theatre near you. Buy tickets for a showtime today, or get tickets to an upcoming movie showing to make sure you won’t miss it.
• Our Theatres: Type in the name of your favorite theatre, or find the theatre closest to you. Find out which theatres feature premium formats like Dolby Cinema at AMC, IMAX and AMC, or RealD 3D.
• All About Movies: Discover AMC exclusives, official trailers, movie synopses, cast info, and film ratings from experts like IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes.
• AMC Stubs: Log into your AMC Stubs Insider or Premiere account to access your virtual card and add it to your mobile wallet. Use your virtual card to get rewards like a free large popcorn refill, or free popcorn and fountain drink size upgrades for Premiere members. Plus, you can track your points and activate or view your rewards while on the go.
• My AMC: Find your purchased tickets, upcoming movies and important special offers. Set reminders for movies you want to see, and we’ll tell you as soon as tickets go on sale.
• Food and Drinks Online Ordering: Skip the line by ordering concessions before you get to the theatre. Available at select locations with either express pick-up at the concession stand, or delivery to your seat.
Fixed a few more annoying bugs, plus improved the layout on iPads.
Ratings and Reviews
AMC is my “go-to” theater @ my local mall. I love reserved seating as well as the recliners. This app makes it that much more of a desire for me to go there, it’s pretty simple to navigate this app, it builds up points quickly leading to awesome discounts on whatever u choose, tickets, snacks/food etc. All I have to do is show the barcode on my phone to the ticket taker and I’m set! AMC has also proven to me to be so easy to work with, a sort of “no-hassle” experience. If you’re not satisfied at all, u get a refund no questions asked. If something comes up even minutes b4 the show starts they’ll refund you. Or.. if you’re @ the theater & for whatever reason you might want to exchange your time for another, and/or another time AND movie altogether, the customer service counter will gladly oblige. There’s also express service for stubs rewards members on the concession line, which is AWESOME. The one & only thing & it’s not a huge deal, is the fact that I can’t exchange tix for another time by way of the app, they’ll only simply refund ur $ and then you have to choose another show or time starting over. Hence why I said that at least they’ll offer more solutions inside theater. Highly recommend. It’s not that much $, & you’ll save a lot. The discounts are def worth the price!!
Buggy &Requires excessive prompts
First time user of this app. Long time Flixster user. We also have a Stubs card. Upon trying to purchase tickets, received error message ‘Oops! Something went wrong...’ Selected the purchase button again and received the same warning. Then we were timed out and had to restart the purchase process from the beginning only to find our seats were no longer available -Because apparently the transaction did complete despite the error messages and zero confirmation that the transaction went thru.
I don’t like being forced to check my credit card account to make sure we weren’t charged twice because the app never confirmed the transaction! This is BASIC stuff!
Also, too many clicks to see what’s playing/times at a given venue. The initial screen giving information about the theater is more for the egos of AMC Executives - The customer wants to see the movie and times FIRST, not a corporate marketing spiel. We use these apps to save time, that point is lost on AMC.
Also, favorited 5 AMC theaters, but can’t seem to get a filtered list set as my default view showing only those theaters. I don’t need to know about a theater 10miles away, I just want to launch the app and see what’s playing at my favorites. I imagine that option exists but I can’t figure it out, or because of a bug the setting/option doesn’t work.
Appreciate they include run time and technical info for the theater/ presentation.
Great AMC app!!!
I’ve been using the AMC app for about five years now. I’ve never had any problems with this app and every time they keep adding new features a new features in new features it gets easier and easier and easier to use. Why are you somebody else’s Apple Watch I go through for somebody else to buy tickets at the theater that you’re actually going to go to. You just put in a middleman in between you and your theater and you’re going to spend even though you may not think you are you going to spend a little bit more money. I don’t believe that if you buy a ticket from the ticket vendor yeah do you actually get a cheaper price because a ticket vendor has his finger inside the pie and he’s going to want to piece of that ticket price of the vendors going to get it extra $.10 or four dollars on your ticket. Again AMC app is the only app you should use to buy tickets for AMC theater. And if you don’t like this app then maybe you shouldn’t be coming to an AMC theater watch a movie with people who enjoy the AMC theater experience and enjoy the app. Thank you again great Apt AMC keep up the good work I can’t wait to see what kind of features are going to be on the Apt in the future.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.