Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Since 1920, AMC has been the amazing place where movies want to play. Now, we’re bringing movie magic to your fingertips with the FREE AMC Theatres app for iPhone and iPad. It’s the newest, most amazing way to find the closest theatre, get showtimes, buy tickets and browse exclusive content!
If you’re an AMC Stubs member, then the app has extra perks for you. Use your phone as your AMC Stubs card, check your rewards balance, share your stubs on Facebook and more!
Get VIP movie access and download our app now!
Use our AMC amazing app to:
• Find a Movie – Get showtimes and buy tickets by searching for the flick you want to see. Get tickets for a show today, or make sure you’re first in line for next week’s movie by buying tickets now. Find movies by your current location, favorite theatres, or zip code. You’ll also find movie synopses and trailers.
• Find a Theatre – Want to have an AMC amazing experience NOW? Find the theatre closest to your location, or look up your favorite theatre. You can also search by zip code, or switch over to map view.
• AMC Stubs – If you’re a member, then your wallet must be getting heavy from the money you save on free concession upgrades. Leave your AMC Stubs card at home and use your phone instead. Plus, you can look through your online stubs collection, share your stubs on Facebook, check your rewards balance and more.
• Gift Cards - Did you forget about your friend’s birthday until the last minute? Use our e-gift card section to purchase a gift card for them and deliver it via email or text message! You will be able to select a custom gift card design, amount and write a personal note. Buying gifts for others is great, but don't forget to treat yourself, too! Purchase an e-gift card for yourself and pull it up on your phone to buy tickets at the box office.
• My Movies – No, you won’t actually own the movies that you add to this list, but you can find all the upcoming movies you want to see and get notified as soon as tickets go on sale.
• Offers – Keep all AMC special offers at your fingertips so you’re always in-the-know and ready to save.
• AMC Buzz – Want to know more about the movies than your coworkers? Stay up-to-date with our Facebook posts, tweets, AMC Movie News blog and YouTube videos!
• Filter theatres by their amenities, so if you want to see the latest blockbuster in awesome RealD® 3D, you’ll know where to find it, or if you want to have a cocktail on girl’s night, you can find an AMC with a MacGuffins® Bar & Lounge.
• Planning a hot date for a couple weeks from now? Want to know when that Jennifer Lawrence movie finally comes out? It’s easy to search for upcoming movie releases using the calendar view.
What's New in Version 3.3.1
Thanks to your feedback we fixed the bug impacting iOS6 users as well as some graphical issues with users on the 4S. While we want to continue to support all of our guests, we will be removing support for iOS6 in early January so please update your operating systems if you want to continue to use all the great features the app has to offer! We’ve also squished a few other bugs! Happy Holidays!
I'd like it IF IT EVER WORKED
I literally just downloaded this app and already feel the need to write a negative review. I'm a Stubs member and downloaded this because they promised a $5 bonus credit, so I thought why not? Now I know why not. It takes forever to load any single page, has crashed 2 out of the 3 times I've opened it, when I click on one of my ticket stubs and then try to hit the "back" button I get a blank screen and have to go back to home and wait for it to load, and half the time the homepage tells me "this service isn't available right now". So what the hell is this app good for? I already have Flixster for movie times, and the Stubs features of this leave a LOT to be desired. Sorry AMC, I'm mostly loyal to you guys when I can be, but this app is definitely an exception.
Well, you see…
Cons:I was trying to see a movie yesterday and i saw this app that would could help me find a movie since it was a yucky day out yesterday. I downloaded this app for future use. But I was looking at a movie and I pressed "trailer" and it blacked out and brought me back home. I thought," ok so it doesn't work right now it will". Then I tried it 2 more times and it still didn't work. This happens to a lot of apps with me but i jut wanted to know if this is normal or i it is just my itouch?I like the anonymous complaint u have when it does that kinda stuff but u should fix this. I like seeing trailers so please update this or I will end up deleting this app. Pros: this app is very easy,simple,has a great format, doesnt bother people to write reviews and is overall nice. Fix my problem and there comes a 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟. So yea ever thought of updating?!!!!!!!
Not worth the time
I should have stuck with the Fandago app. I purchased two tickets on this app and was charged, but the confirmation email wasn't showing up. Oddly, I couldn't find anywhere in the app that displayed the confirmation number. I also logged into my account on my computer and they show my account charged but there's no order history to print out tickets or a confirmation!? About half an hour later a confirmation email showed up. It doesn't even include the tickets, just a confirmation number to pick up your tickets at the ticket counter. Terrible app and website.
My advice, stick to Fandago with theaters that support mobile/Passbook tickets. That works flawlessly.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 15, 2014
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 32.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VMBC
- © 2014 AMC Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.