AMC Theatres - Movies, Showtimes, Tickets, Trailers, Rotten Tomatoes & Movie Times
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Since 1920, AMC has been the amazing place where movies want to play. Now, we’re bringing movie magic to your fingertips with the AMC Theatres app for iPhone and iPad. It’s the newest, most amazing way to find the closest theatre, get showtimes, buy tickets and browse exclusive content!
If you’re an AMC Stubs member, then the app has extra perks for you. Use your phone as your AMC Stubs card, check your rewards balance, share your stubs on Facebook and more!
Get VIP movie access and download our app now!
Use our AMC amazing app to:
• Preferred Home View – Easily set your home screen so when you open the app, it shows you want you want to see. Choose from movies, favorite theatres, or your AMC Stubs dashboard.
• Find a Movie – Now with the ability to filter by amenities and swipe to see what’s playing. We’ve made it easy to see showtimes and getting a ticket takes a tap. Purchase tickets for a show today, or make sure you’re first in line for next week’s movie by buying tickets now. Find movies by your current location, favorite theatres, or zip code. You’ll also find movie synopses and trailers. Tap the heart to favorite movies.
• Find a Theatre – Want to have an AMC amazing experience? Find the theatre closest to your location, or look up your favorite theatre. You can also search by zip code, or switch over to map view. Easily tap the star to add a theatre as a favorite.
• AMC Stubs – If you’re a member, then your wallet must be getting heavy from the money you save on free concession upgrades. Leave your AMC Stubs card at home and use your phone instead. Plus, you can look through your online stubs collection, share your stubs on Facebook, check your rewards balance and more.
• My Movies – No, you won’t actually own the movies that you add to this list, but you can find all the upcoming movies you want to see and get notified as soon as tickets go on sale.
• Offers – Keep all AMC special offers at your fingertips so you’re always in-the-know and ready to save.
• Planning a hot date for a couple weeks from now? Want to know when that Jennifer Lawrence movie finally comes out? It’s easy to search for upcoming movie releases using the calendar view.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
What's New in Version 4.1
We have listened to your feedback and we are continuing to add in your suggestions! We have updated the app to include a more personalized user experience making it more user friendly. We have added auto scrolling to next available show times, iOS improvements on Speed and Low Connectivity, and updated MyMovie so you can now mark movies as favorites (red heart), non-favorite (white heart) and seen it (green heart). Please keep leaving us great feedback so we can keep improving the guest experience.
Don’t forget you can still customize your Home view to be your Favorite Theatres, Box Office Movies, or AMC Stubs Dashboard – tap more on the menu, then Modify View at the top.
As always we’ve squashed some bugs and keep improving the speed and performance of the app. Thank you all for your suggestions and great ideas!
Happy Movie Going!
Now the APP won't open. HORRIBLE!
My boyfriend and I go to the movies a lot. This app has been a great shortcut to help us find tickets and order ahead of time without any trouble. I've had this app since it first launched and loved it. However, after the many updates things have gotten more complex (not in a user friendly way) and the app had been running slower and slower. Now with the latest update, the app doesn't even open up at all. I can't access my stubs points or see any of my ticketing history. But the biggest is not having the convenience that the app offered of my favorite theaters and seeing the available movies and showtimes. The app not opening at all (and I'm not the only one after reading other reviews) is very frustrating. I used to love this app until they tried to get too complex with their design and functionality, and now the app simply won't open. I hope they really get this figured out son.
Great app minus a few hiccups!
This app was great until the last update rendered it useless. For the lucky few who it's working for, it's a great way to see the latest releases, purchase tickets, and keep track of your Stubs account. I couldn't even get the app to open since my phone automatically updated it. For anyone experiencing the same issue, you need to uninstall then reinstall the app. It will work then. As an avid moviegoer I spent the last few weeks highly annoyed then gave that a try. It worked and all is right again. AMC needs to address this though. Shouldn't need to go through extra steps.
I have loved using this app. I have the Stubs card so it's nice to keep track of that. It's easy to pick a movie and change the date or location then purchase tickets. The only thing negative... The earlier version of the app I was able to add the tickets to my passbook or show the ticket counter my ticket from the app and they could scan it. Now after an update I can only see that I've purchased the tickets, I can't tap and get a barcode or add to passbook? They had to look my ticket up by the confirmation number through my email last time. Other than that it's awesome!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 21, 2015
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 44.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VMBC
- © 2015 AMC Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.