AMC Theatres - Movies, Showtimes, Tickets, Trailers, Rotten Tomatoes & Movie Times
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Since 1920, AMC has been the amazing place where movies want to play. Now, we’re bringing movie magic to your fingertips with the AMC Theatres app for iPhone and iPad. It’s the newest, most amazing way to find the closest theatre, get showtimes, buy tickets and browse exclusive content!
If you’re an AMC Stubs member, then the app has extra perks for you. Use your phone as your AMC Stubs card, check your rewards balance, share your stubs on Facebook and more!
Get VIP movie access and download our app now!
Use our AMC amazing app to:
• Preferred Home View – Easily set your home screen so when you open the app, it shows you want you want to see. Choose from movies, favorite theatres, or your AMC Stubs dashboard.
• Find a Movie – Now with the ability to filter by amenities and swipe to see what’s playing. We’ve made it easy to see showtimes and getting a ticket takes a tap. Purchase tickets for a show today, or make sure you’re first in line for next week’s movie by buying tickets now. Find movies by your current location, favorite theatres, or zip code. You’ll also find movie synopses and trailers. Tap the heart to favorite movies.
• Find a Theatre – Want to have an AMC amazing experience? Find the theatre closest to your location, or look up your favorite theatre. You can also search by zip code, or switch over to map view. Easily tap the star to add a theatre as a favorite.
• AMC Stubs – If you’re a member, then your wallet must be getting heavy from the money you save on free concession upgrades. Leave your AMC Stubs card at home and use your phone instead. Plus, you can look through your online stubs collection, share your stubs on Facebook, check your rewards balance and more.
• My Movies – No, you won’t actually own the movies that you add to this list, but you can find all the upcoming movies you want to see and get notified as soon as tickets go on sale.
• Offers – Keep all AMC special offers at your fingertips so you’re always in-the-know and ready to save.
• Planning a hot date for a couple weeks from now? Want to know when that Jennifer Lawrence movie finally comes out? It’s easy to search for upcoming movie releases using the calendar view.
What's New in Version 4.0.3
We read all your feedback about the new update and are adding in your suggestions! The first thing we’ve updated is the ability to see all movies playing at a specific theatre more easily. To do so, tap My Theatres at the top of the screen then tap a theatre’s name to see all movies playing there. If you tap a specific movie, that title will be listed first with all other movies at that theatre below. Please keep leaving us great feedback so we can keep improving your experience! We know sometimes change can be hard, but we’re here to make the app your desired experience.
Don’t forget you can still customize your Home view to be your Favorite Theatres, Box Office Movies, or AMC Stubs Dashboard – tap more on the menu, then Modify View at the top.
As always we’ve squashed some bugs and keep improving the speed and performance of the app. Thank you all for your suggestions and great ideas!
Happy Movie Going!
Garbage app - hire professional to make a new app
Anyone who gives this app more than zero stars is an idiot. AMC I can not buy tickets on this app. If I try to buy tickets it takes the seats away so that I can not buy them on your website. I need to type in my password EVERY TIME. Please, please, please fire the lazy idiot who developed this app. Hire someone who knows what they are doing. You have a clown at the helm. They sound smart but they are idiots who do not know what they are doing. There are too many issues to list. This app is sad and lazy. I'll let you put out an update but I will be deleting this and torrenting movies if your community college dropouts can not fix this 7th string app. Who wants to go to the movies if it this much of a hassle to buy tickets. Every time I try to use this app I hate amc more and more.
Now that we can see all upcoming movies for a particular day, I can bring this back to 3 stars. The app is still hard to use when it comes to planning for multiple movies on a future date. Honestly, changing the app back the way it was a couple of versions ago would be the best.
Now, if you guys can get the menu for fork-and-screen changed back to when there were things on it that people enjoyed eating, that would be great. The new overhaul is awful. I can't order a cheeseburger. Can't get Mac and cheese. Adding unnecessarily expensive ingredients doesn't give you permission to jack up the prices by 30%.
Slow and Bad Support
The app is horrible after what looks to be changes on the back end. Load time is unbelievably slow. I tried to purchase tickets using the app with the gift cards I saved to my stubs account. I get all the through with it even showing I had $45 worth of gift cards but when it came time to process it says there is an issue with my gift card number. If you can tell me how much I have the issue is with you processing. I called to get help and they say the terms and conditions changed and I need to accept through the full site...make it available through the mobile channel! If it were not for the gift cards I would have just gone to Cinemark. Please fix your app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 30, 2015
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 41.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VMBC
- © 2015 AMC Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.