By American Multi-Cinema, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you’re a movie fan, this is the app for you. Find out more about the movies you want to see, buy tickets, access your AMC Stubs account, and preorder food and drinks!
• See a Movie: Swipe to see what’s playing now, or coming soon to a theatre near you. Buy tickets for a showtime today, or get tickets to an upcoming movie showing to make sure you won’t miss it.
• Our Theatres: Type in the name of your favorite theatre, or find the theatre closest to you. Find out which theatres feature premium formats like Dolby Cinema at AMC, IMAX and AMC, or RealD 3D.
• All About Movies: Discover AMC exclusives, official trailers, movie synopses, cast info, and film ratings from experts like IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes.
• AMC Stubs: Log into your AMC Stubs Insider or Premiere account to access your virtual card and add it to your mobile wallet. Use your virtual card to get rewards like a free large popcorn refill, or free popcorn and fountain drink size upgrades for Premiere members. Plus, you can track your points and activate or view your rewards while on the go.
• My AMC: Find your purchased tickets, upcoming movies and important special offers. Set reminders for movies you want to see, and we’ll tell you as soon as tickets go on sale.
• Food and Drinks Online Ordering: Skip the line by ordering concessions before you get to the theatre. Available at select locations with either express pick-up at the concession stand, or delivery to your seat.
What's New in Version 6.0.12
Bug fixes and enhancements including:
•Improved gift card payment
•Corrected sign in issues
•Fixed disappearing Wallet items
•Reduced truncated text
This new update is awful. Navigating anything on this app is frustrating and a waste of time. Bring back the old!!
The only thing this app is good for is buying tickets. Being a preferred customer and having gone to the movies every week for the past three months, I never have seen and credit towards popcorn or food. It constantly says you have no points. When I point the out to the AMC employees that say there is nothing that can be done. It is a rip off for having to pay an annual subscription for a service that doesn’t work and never has worked.
New Version of the app is terrible
This app used to be fine. Nothing great but also not bad. The new app is horrendous. It cannot complete ticket purchases at least 80% of the time. It keeps signing you out of your account mid seat selection. Also, the app requires navigation through 5 different menu screens just to see whats playing at your local theater. One would assume the number of people who are using the app and dont know where the nearest theater is must be a very low percentage of those who download the app. Its getting close to delete worthy for me.