AMC is home to some of the most popular and acclaimed programs on television. Sign in with your TV provider and stay current with the latest full episodes and video extras from your favorite AMC Original Series. Use your iPhone or iPad to Airplay or cast directly to your television.
Original AMC programming includes The Walking Dead — the highest-rated series in cable history, Fear the Walking Dead, Preacher, Better Call Saul, Dietland, Humans, Into the Badlands, McMafia, The Terror and many more.
Cable Providers include AT&T U-Verse, COX, DIRECTV, DISH, Optimum, Xfinity and Verizon FiOS, among many others.
AMC Premiere subscribers can enjoy current seasons of AMC shows - Ad-Free, On Demand, and available in app at the same time as live broadcast television availability. AMC Premiere subscribers also get early access or full-season access to select shows before they air, plus special content like exclusive extended episodes, bonus scenes, sneak peeks, uncut movies, and more. In-season full episodes are also available to download for offline viewing on your iPhone or iPad for AMC Premiere subscribers.
An upgrade to AMC Premiere is only $4.99 a month (TV provider subscription required). Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
To view the full list of TV providers and additional Frequently Asked Questions for the AMC app, go to: https://www.amc.com/faq
For full information about AMC Premiere, including what content is Ad Free, go to http://www.amcpremiere.com/guide
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
* We fixed a bug that occurred when trying to watch AMC Movies from the TV App
* Fixed a bug that prevented Youtube TV and Google Fiber customers from being able to sign in
Ratings and Reviews
Just another...BAD review...
The app has been part of my “Entertainment” folder in my iPad for a couple years and although I have experienced some of the glitches everyone else mentions in their reviews, I never had any issues with the quality of the video or buffering. However, I recently started watching two other shows on the app (because who has time to watch TV at home in this society) and I am experiencing a rather frustrating glitch while watching one of them. Some of the episodes available for Killing Eve (absolutely LOVE the show) skip to later scenes, repeat the same scene, cut off the end of the episode currently being streamed, the closed captioning feature does not match the dialogue, AND when automatically starting the next episode and having to watch the mandatory ad, the app completely shuts down. Why? What are y’all doing?! All I ask is that if I’m going to have to watch 4-5 ads per episode, that whatever episode of Killing Eve I decide to watch should at the very least play in its entirety AND in a coherent manner. I’ll just have to guess the one word I can’t seem to understand from the British actors speaking...
Good to bad fast
1st...when download the app what happens is you go online and you click let’s say The Walking Dead. Once in you basically are able to click the episode that is available you want to see which is only the first of the eighth season
2nd when you go on to watch the second episode you have a bit of issues because it’ll ask you for your service provider. Though after a while u may b able to Finally watch it.
3rd. when you go to watch the latest episode which has already been loaded on the app you bump into another problem we are you are not taken into the full episode you’re running around wasting your data and wasting your Wi-Fi going in circles with having to log into your service provider. Which you will be logged in but you will have no access to look at that full episode which is the latest episode please tell me someone has figured this whole thing out
Lots of patience required
Usually I do not do this, however, considering this app seems to be getting worse by the week and my current experience exhausted all patience I was driven to write. 1. Each and every time I use this app I am required to log in to my service provider. I don't actively log out and I'm the only user...so why?
2. Often times when trying to log in to said service provider...it fails to login...next screen doesn't load, says it timed out OR sends you back to the AMC home screen and when you try to select your programming you're directed to login again...so you're stuck in a loop of nothingness.
3. If you're so lucky to actually login to your service provider and proceed to play your desired program...most recent episode of The Walking Dead in my case...it may NOT PLAY. The extras and everything else I don't care about at the moment will play...but NOT the desired episode.
4. Oftentimes when using AMC via Firestick, I have to restart the stick to get proper functionality every step of the way.
In summary, the app is a HORRIBLE representation of the fine programming AMC produces and gets worse by the week. You would think with all the commercials you have to endure some of this revenue would be directed to the proper development of this app. Much patience and time is required...dear developers, please do better...quickly.
- AMC Network Entertainment LLC
- 90.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2018 - AMC Network Entertainment LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- AMC Premiere Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.