AMD Link is a powerful mobile app built to complement AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition. AMD Link brings Radeon™ Gaming to phones, tablets, and conveniently allows you to access gameplay performance metrics and PC system information. You can easily connect to your PC either by a QR code in Radeon Settings or manually entering the required info. It is an extremely powerful tool designed with today’s socially-connected, mobile-first world in mind - and with the gamer at its center.
The App dashboard includes five main sections:
• The Home section contains images you can click on to learn more about AMD or AMD partner products
• Game Streaming: Launch your PC games and stream them to your mobile device, customize your controllers, or even use it as a Remote Desktop solution for your Windows desktop.
• Voice Recognition: Long-tap anywhere in the bottom icon area to control several aspects of AMD Link with a simple voice command
• PC Performance & Monitoring: Brings the power of Radeon™ WattMan to your mobile device and enables you to monitor and track gaming performance and system info of your PC through easy-to-understand bar graphs.
• Radeon™ ReLive: Allows one-touch capture, streaming, and instant replay of your gameplay to playback, save and share the gameplay moments saved on your PC.
What's New (2.0.181218)
- Added haptic feedback to on-screen controls (enabled by default)
- Bug fixes
•Game Streaming: Launch your PC games and stream them to your mobile device, customize your controllers, or even use it as a Remote Desktop solution for your Windows desktop.
•Voice Recognition: Long-tap anywhere in the bottom icon area to control several aspects of AMD Link with a simple voice command
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but needs some work.
I like the idea of this app but it is quite clunky in its current state.
I wish the icons on the bottom of the screen wouldn’t move around each time you select a different tab.
I would like the ability to setup more advanced controller interfaces for streaming games. I played GTA V using streaming and could not find an onscreen controller layout that would work with driving cars or shooting. I feel this could be fixed by taking inspiration from the controls on PUBG mobile which allows you to shoot and move your character & camera at the same time.
Loses all PC information every time I close the app
The idea is great and it works well until you close the app.
Every time I open the app I need to add my PC all over again, pretty annoying but I’m sure it’s an easy fix.
I would also like to see the interface be a bit more clean. The stats are kinda all over the place without much design direction.
- - - - - - - -
Features I would like to see:
I would love if this app worked like my Elgato Stream Deck. If I could open apps, changes scenes and just have control over my PC on a second screen. I would be over the moon!
The ability to transfer photos and videos from my device to my PC using AMD Link.
I also think a second screen ability with touch would be pretty impressive.
- - - - - - - - -
I really believe this app has a bright future and with added features would keep me on the AMD platform instead of jumping ship.
This app has been awesome so far.
It just needs a few little tweaks.
1.) While switching between tabs on the main menu I’ll get stuck loading the News Feed. It makes navigating choppy and somewhat aggravating. Just add a refresh feature instead of making me wait every time I swipe past.
2.) I love how I can record and take screen shots from my phone. But I hate how I can’t or at least don’t know how to access these photos and videos on my phone. It would be great if I had the option to save it to my camera roll.
3.) You also could add CPU and GPU temperatures in the stats page.
4.) Add something that shows my PCs specs and make it available even when I’m not connected to the PC
Please take this into your consideration!
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- 125.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2018 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.