Download the American Academy of Family Physicians’ app to experience enhanced access to the AAFP’s helpful tools and services, including the ability to:
• Report your CME
• Access the American Family Physician and Family Practice Management journals
• Take journal quizzes
• Board Review practice questions
• Update your member account information and pay dues
• See latest news and blog briefs on issues related to family medicine
• View upcoming events and CME activities
• Examine up-to-date immunization recommendations
• Check out Student and Resident resources
New version of Strolling Through the Match
Ratings and Reviews
Finally, a handy way to have everything all together in one place without resorting to storing icons in folders or typing in URLs. Greatly facilitates access to Website, Account information, AFP and FMP Journals, Board Review Questions, etc. One suggestion- I'd like to see an icon with a direct link to CME reporting and online CME activity (e.g. The AFP Journal quizzes). That can be done, of course, by accessing the Website- but requires several steps, is somewhat cumbersome, and involves searching for and clicking on the correct links.
Overall useful; Needs tweaks
I find it useful to read AFP journal in this format (IPad)due easy links to outside online resources or AFP E-links . However, in this iteration a third of the screen is dedicated to links, so that viewing tables in their entirety is impossible. Please just put a link at the corner of the screen to go to a page with those links.
We deserve a better app experience
I am happy that I am able access everything but it's not actually an app. It is a bunch of icons with links that usually asks for separate login each time and basically connects you to the website. For the amount of money each member pays annually we deserve a better app experience. It should be a native iOS app.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- 93.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2009 – 2019 Fountainhead Mobile Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.