De American Airlines
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Introducing the travel app that understands who you are and where you’re going. From where you’re departing and from what gate. Where you’ll sit and even where you are on the standby list. Simply swipe and tap your way through your personalized American Airlines travel information with the app that’s perfect for flying through airports.
- Enter your login & password only once: saving your info allows the app to push your upcoming flight details to your home screen, automatically
- Set a parking reminder
- Monitor your place on the standby list
- Track your Elite Status progress
- View personal flight details: get your gate, seat and flight status info at a glance
- Access your mobile boarding pass: the app saves it for you, so it’s always easy to find
- Add your mobile boarding pass to Passbook
- Use GPS to locate the nearest American Airlines serviced airport
- View terminal maps
Plus, access a variety of other tools to help you manage, plan and further enjoy each trip you take on American Airlines:
- Book Flights
- Check In for Flights
- Create Flight Status Notifications
- Check Flight Status & Schedules
- Access your AAdvantage® account*
- Enroll in the AAdvantage® program
- Access Contact Information
For Passbook users, you can add your mobile boarding pass to Passbook and it will automatically appear on your lock screen as you get closer to your departure time. You can find out additional details about your flight by selecting the information button on the front of your pass in Passbook. This information button will display your record locator, departure date, duration of the flight, and if wifi is available for your flight. The pass will automatically update with flight details if flight status is checked in our app.
We are developing our plans for future functionality to be included in our American Airlines app. Please send us your feedback. We are listening.
Upon installation, you are consenting to the install of this application and any future updates or upgrades you may request.
Contact Us: 1-800-222-2377
Lo nuevo en la versión 4.0.0
- We now support the Apple Watch! Be sure to swipe Keep Me Logged In on your iPhone app to stay updated on your upcoming trips, check in, get driving time to the airport, receive connecting gate and baggage claim information at a glance, and much more…all on your wrist.
- Our home screen has been updated to countdown to the boarding time of your upcoming trip.
- Various bug fixes
Reseñas de clientes
Find Reservation Issues
Can you update this app so that the "Find Reservation" function works properly? As of now, I put in my information and it constantly just has a loading screen with no subsequent information. Even after the update, that function is still just showing a loading screen without any resulting screen. Thank you.
Cryptic dashboard and unintuitive UI
The main dashboard that shows upcoming trips is not very user friendly.
All I am seeing are the airport codes. While I am sure that airline personnel knows all the abbreviations, your every day Joe doesn't. (Oh, ILM means Wilmington? Oh IAH means Houston?)
Please design a more end user friendly dashboard that allows the rest of us to easily decipher the list of upcoming flights. Cities do have real names.
When in trip details, the page header shows the just flight number. The header should really summarize the entire trip (e.g. "Your trip to San Francisco on April 10th" vs just the flight number, which is meaningless.
On a more technical note, here are immediate pain points:
- status donut charts loose content after flipping between apps
- upcoming trip details show "checked in" in the upper left corner although my flight is a month away.
- seats don't show
- the "change seats" button is unresponsive.
Getting worse and worse.......
The UI experience is getting worse since U.S. Airways program merger. Are you going after U.S. Airways app? Hope not as their app is the worst. This app does not automatically refresh info as we open the app (Used to refresh as we open the AA app). Elite status, reservation info, or account info are not available from time to time. Book flights and other account issues has to be done via AA mobile site? Seriously?
- Categoría: Viajes
- Actualizado: 23/04/2015
- Versión: 4.0.0
- Tamaño: 41.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Sí
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: American Airlines, Inc.
- © Copyright 2014 American Airlines, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5, iPhone 6 y iPhone 6 Plus.