By SourceMedia, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access American Banker’s award winning coverage from your iPad and receive essential news, analysis and tools all at your fingertips. From the latest regulatory updates, to community banking and consumer finance news, the American Banker iPad app provides you with the comprehensive information you need to build your business – accessible anytime, anywhere.
Current American Banker subscribers receive full access to the iPad app for free. Log in by using your American Banker username and password.
- Receive fresh content throughout the day
- Download and read articles offline
- Share articles via e-mail
- Bookmark articles to read later
- Access up to 14 days of archived content
- Swipe through featured stories on the Home Screen carousel
- Modify text size and fonts
- Copy and paste text
- Browse related content on the article side bar
- Go back to the most recent article by tapping the Last Read button
- The Top 25 Women in Banking Rankings
About American Banker
As the industry evolves, American Banker keeps pace. Going beyond breaking news and headline events, American Banker's editorial staff digs deeper than the mainstream business press to identify and analyze trends. From large institutions to small, financial services executives who need to navigate today's marketplace trust the American Banker brand as their definitive source of news, analysis and trends.
What's New in Version 1.9
Additional bug fix
No point to this app
App is horrific. Everyday brings a warning popup about how "cannot update" news. Click off on the warning and all the news is there. Ridiculous code behind this Source Media production. Love the content of he AB, but just visit the URL and do not bother with the iOS app.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jun 12, 2013
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SourceMedia
- © 2013 American Banker and SourceMedia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.