The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Ob-Gyns: Download the ACOG app and stay connected with authoritative information from the leading experts in women’s health care. Get valuable tools, resources, and clinical guidelines to help you in your practice.
• EDD Calculator—Calculate the due date according to guidelines jointly developed by ACOG, AIUM and SMFM
• Indicated Delivery (ACOG members only)— Provides members with suggestions related to the timing of delivery based on selected conditions, the patient’s EDD/EGA, and ACOG’s clinical guidance
• Practice Bulletins (ACOG members only) and Committee Opinions—Get the latest on techniques, clinical management issues and emerging issues in obstetric and gynecologic practice
• Immunizations—A trusted and interactive source on immunization best practices
• Annual Meeting—Up-to-date information on one of the largest scientific gatherings of ob-gyns
• And more!
Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app needs work with updates
Great app once it finally gets working. It took some effort to get the app updated and especially to get the practice bulletin and committee opinion tabs to work within the app. It seems that the update portion only works while the app is open so I had to click update and then just leave the app open on my phone which after quite some time finally worked.
Best app for work as an attending physician and hospitalist
I love that all of ACOG is at my fingertips. There are times that I try to recall an article and the app’s search engine pulls up the article quickly. I use the ACOG pregnancy wheel daily and let the pt take a picture of the due date so it is not mucked with later.
Great mobile access
I like being able to access the most up-to-date ACOG recommendations. Thanks ACOG.
- Fountainhead Mobile Solutions LLC
- 33 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Fountainhead Mobile Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.