American Federal Bank
By American Federal Bank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
American Federal's mobile banking application is convenient, secure and free. American Federal Bankers have been providing trusted advice and solutions to help their clients reach their goals for 125 years. Now you can take our mobile banking solution with you wherever you go to manage your finances right from your mobile device. It is available 24/7 to all American Federal-enrolled Online Banking customers using your eBanking Login ID and Password. Download the American Federal mobile banking app at no cost. Your security is our priority. American Federal mobile banking provides secure access to your accounts. Easy, intuitive navigation gets you where you need to go using a few taps of your finger with the help of streamlined menus.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNTS
- Check your account balance and transaction activity in your checking, savings and loan accounts.
- View check and deposit images in your checking and savings accounts.
- Search and sort to find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes.
- View the date, amount and other information for a transaction on a single page in a detailed transaction list, just like Online Banking.
- Transfer funds to accounts.
- Make payments to your accounts.
- View your account statement. MOBILE DEPOSITS
- Deposit checks directly into your eligible American Federal checking and savings accounts, avoiding a trip to the bank or ATM.
- Pay bills, schedule payments in advance, view payments and create new payees right from your mobile device.
- Your family, friends or people who do work for you can receive money easily using a mobile number or email address.
- Set up alerts to remind you of important account events, warn you about the status of your accounts and notify you when transactions occur to stay on top of your finances.
* SALES OFFICE & ATM LOCATOR
- Quickly locate a nearby American Federal sales office or the nearest MoneyPass_ ATM.
MOBILE BANKING SECURITY
- Receive a secure access code to register your mobile device.
- Set additional security preferences to maximize and customize your device security.
- Industry standard data encryption is used to protect your banking transactions.
- No confidential information or account numbers are stored on your mobile device.
- Session timeouts are designed to protect the security of your financial information.
- Only the last part of your account number appears for your security.
- Send and receive secure messages to American Federal.
AG & BUSINESS BANKING
- Create one-time payments or templates to automate routine payments to pay vendors and suppliers and collect from customers.
** - Establish user rights to control what each user can do. - Draft, approve and cancel ACH originations and wire transfers.
- Make tax payments. Anytime. Anywhere. Any Device.
* Delivery of alerts is subject to when they are processed each day and could be delayed for various reasons, including service outages, technology failures and system capability limitations.
** Subject to eligibility. Your mobile wireless carrier may impose data charges depending on your individual plan. Data and messages rates may apply. Check with your carrier on specific fees and charges.
Regular account charges apply. Mobile check deposit is subject to eligibility. Deposit limits and other account restrictions apply.
Anytime you review your balance, keep in mind, it may not reflect all transactions, including checks you have written or debit card transactions.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
© 2015 American Federal Bank
What's New in Version 1.0.5104
Minor bug fixes and improvements