American Greetings ecards
By American Greetings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Send digital greetings from the comfort of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You get instant access to greetings featuring animation, music, and the ability to add your own photos and words. Any card can be delivered via email, and there are no per-card charges – EVER! We regularly release new cards without requiring an app update, so you’ll always have the cards you need for holidays, for celebrations, and even for the everyday reasons you stay in touch with friends, family and loved ones.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
ABOUT THE APP
The American Greetings ecard app gives you exclusive access to a vast selection of American Greetings’ greetings wherever you are, whatever the moment. Now you can send the best cards in the world straight from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
* High quality, innovative ecards from the American Greetings creative studio
* Add-a-photo ecards: use photos from your iPhone or iPad to create personalized ecards.
* CreataCard custom builder: choose from different backgrounds, stickers and messages to create and personalize a one-of-a-kind ecard.
We’re proud to say no other app around comes close to matching our quality, selection or style! Just tap the app to send a holiday smile, a birthday wish or a quick note to say, "I'm thinking of you" to anyone with an email address!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Did you send a card, but it hasn’t arrived yet? Here are the two things we’d suggest checking:
• Is the card you sent in “my cards -> outbox” ?
• If it is, check your internet connection, and try restarting your device. The card will send once you’re connected.
• Is the card showing up in “my cards -> sent” ?
• If so, make sure you’re connected to the internet, check the spelling on the recipient’s email address and, if necessary, ask your recipient to check their “Spam” folder.
Other issues? We’re here to help! Please contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.1.16
We’ve made some backend changes to enhance your ecard sending experience.
This app doesn't work anymore. When trying to send a card, I get the error message, HTTPForbidden. This app hasn't worked in over a year now. I deleted it, downloaded it again, but it still doesn't work. American Greetings has not even tried to address this issue. I also pay for an online subscription. Your customers deserve better. I will now be deleting. If I could give zero stars to rate this app I would.
I see that another user I s having the same issue. I can't send any cards. Keep getting http forbidden error. Cleared my cache, removed and re-downloaded the app, and tried everything else. It's not working. Please fix! Was great before this happened.
This app works very well with VoiceOver.
As a totally blind user of the iPhone, I can easily use the American greetings app with VoiceOver, the screen reader Apple designed for its I devices and computers. However, it would be nice to have the ability to send a card to someone on Whatsapp, Viber, or Facebook.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 2.1.16
- Size: 32.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AGC, LLC
- © American Greetings Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.