American Greetings ecards
By American Greetings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Send digital greetings from the comfort of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You get instant access to greetings featuring animation, music, and the ability to add your own photos and words. Any card can be delivered via email, and there are no per-card charges – EVER! We regularly release new cards without requiring an app update, so you’ll always have the cards you need for holidays, for celebrations, and even for the everyday reasons you stay in touch with friends, family and loved ones.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
ABOUT THE APP
The American Greetings ecard app gives you exclusive access to a vast selection of American Greetings’ greetings wherever you are, whatever the moment. Now you can send the best cards in the world straight from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
* High quality, innovative ecards from the American Greetings creative studio
* Add-a-photo ecards: use photos from your iPhone or iPad to create personalized ecards.
* CreataCard custom builder: choose from different backgrounds, stickers and messages to create and personalize a one-of-a-kind ecard.
We’re proud to say no other app around comes close to matching our quality, selection or style! Just tap the app to send a holiday smile, a birthday wish or a quick note to say, "I'm thinking of you" to anyone with an email address!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Did you send a card, but it hasn’t arrived yet? Here are the two things we’d suggest checking:
• Is the card you sent in “my cards -> outbox” ?
• If it is, check your internet connection, and try restarting your device. The card will send once you’re connected.
• Is the card showing up in “my cards -> sent” ?
• If so, make sure you’re connected to the internet, check the spelling on the recipient’s email address and, if necessary, ask your recipient to check their “Spam” folder.
Other issues? We’re here to help! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.1.15
We've made bug fixes to the app, removed social reminders and changed sending options to comply with recent Facebook updates.
I just gave this app a GREAT 5star review, However I'm descending it. Right after I posted my review I attempted to send out two birthday cards (earlier in this afternoon), and didn't notice until 11:45pm that the card never posted to Facebook, although when I originally sent it out I got a message indicating that it was sent. Therefore, I basically missed out on my two dear relatives birthdays (something I've NEVER DONE before)! I was wondering why I never received a response from my family, and that's because they received anything from me! Thanks for nothing!
I use to think Pretty awesome app but I am experiencing same as others - no sound on my iPad tried to reinstall and app disappeared altogether - can't find it at all - on my phone I cannot access - I press icon and just kind of flashes and then stays on home screen - I wrote email & they suggested I shut down any open apps, I told them I had nothing open & I am still waiting to hear - so disappointed- they had the best video cards & I loved the option of actually signing your name
Cards & videos! Fun & easy to use. Many great cards available. You can add your own picture in several and even your own hand written signature.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 27, 2015
- Version: 2.1.15
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AGC, LLC
- © American Greetings Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.