American Journal of Nursing
By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The American Journal of Nursing is the leading voice of the profession since 1900. AJN promotes excellence in nursing and healthcare through the dissemination of evidence-based, peer reviewed clinical information and orginal research, and discussion of relevant and controversial professional issues.
AJN brings nurses the most cutting-edge, relevant evidence-based, best practice information in which to improve their practice and patient outcomes.
- Single issue for $4.99 (non-subscription)
- 1-month subscription for $3.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
- 1-year subscription for $29.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 1.6
Update now for new features and performance enhancements!
I downloaded the app on 1/15 and purchased the yearly subscription. I was able to access the January issue. Then the other day I go back to the app and I can not access the issue. I called AJN and they have no record of my subscription. They are the worst customer service. They did not want to help me or investigate this for me. iTunes says they see my purchase and don't know why they can't. 2 1/2 hours later and it is still not resolved because no one wants to do their customer service job. The app never gave me a subscription number but yet I was able to read the January issue. All I received was an email from iTunes. Why must I have to deal with all this frustration because their is a problem with the app.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 11, 2015
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- © Copyright 2014 by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- American Journal of Nursing - autorenew1year$29.99
- American Journal of Nursing - autorenew1month$3.99
- American Journal of Nursing - March 2013$4.99
- American Journal of Nursing - February 2013$4.99
- American Journal of Nursing - February 2014$4.99
- American Journal of Nursing - April 2013$4.99
- American Journal of Nursing - January 2014$4.99
- American Journal of Nursing - May 2013$4.99
- American Journal of Nursing - November 2013$4.99
- American Journal of Nursing - June 2013$4.99