Amwell: Live Doctor Visit Now
By American Well
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
See a doctor anytime on your iPhone or iPad. Doctors are available 24/7, no appointment needed. Created by doctors, Amwell offers patients live video visits so you can feel better, fast.
• Doctors on Amwell are board certified, with an average of 10-15 years in practice. Depending on the issue at hand, the doctor can diagnose, suggest follow up, and treat symptoms.
• Amwell integrates with Apple’s Health app, so you can choose to share your health information, such as heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose levels, weight, nutritional information, and respiratory rate with the doctor during your virtual visit
• Licensed nutritionists are available to help you lose weight, create custom meal plans, make grocery lists, and choose recipes that even the pickiest eaters will love.
Amwell takes your privacy very seriously. Your visit with the doctor is secure and HIPAA compliant.
CNET says: “Those without health insurance are certainly saving a lot of money via this doctor ‘visit’ and those with health insurance may find that their plan completely covers the virtual visit, or that it still saved them in fees they may have incurred had they rushed off to the ER first.”
Amwell user: “I can't stress how easy and helpful Amwell was. I'll be using this app whenever I need to consult with a doc!”
Amwell is accepted by many major insurers with more added every day.
Amwell doctor visits are now available in 45 states.
What's New in Version 7.5.015
We fixed some bugs and added more polish to the app. Here are some of the new features:
•Now it’s even easier to login! Use your same username and password as on web.
•Need to see another provider on our network after a visit? Now supporting a seamless transfer from one provider to another.
Super convenient! Dr was helpful and friendly!
I registered and was connected to a dr within minutes. I battled cold-like symptoms that turned into sinus pressure. Dr was thorough, gave helpful advice and sent in a prescription to a pharmacy while I sat on my couch and my baby napped upstairs. I would use them again and Dr. Angela Long was very helpful in her advice for after care and what to expect with the antibiotic.
First time user - great experience. She went in to so much more detail than my regular doctor and gave me suggestions to avoid reoccurrence. I will definitely recommend this to others and will use again, if needed. This is a much better alternative than urgent care. Thank you so much!
This was a very good experienceZ. I am so appreciative of the help I received on this website. It's so difficult to get in to see a doctor when you get sick. My doctor on this app was so kind and thoughtful. She really listened to me and explained what she thought and why. Many thanks!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 17, 2015
- Version: 7.5.015
- Size: 44.9 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: American Well Corporation
- © 2015 American Well. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.