American River Bank
Mobile Banking from your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
Mobile banking is the fast, secure and convenient way to manage both your personal and business finances anytime and anywhere from any mobile phone.
• View account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between your American River Bank accounts and to external accounts at other financial institutions
• Pay bills
• For Business Online Banking Users, approve draft transactions created by another user
• Find the nearest branch or one of our 23,000 surcharge-free MoneyPass® ATMs using your device GPS
• Call our Voice Banking service for automated account information
Requirements: You must be an accountholder with American River Bank and have Online Banking.
- You may enroll in Online Banking through www.AmericanRiverBank.com or by contacting any branch.
- Once your Online Banking enrollment is confirmed, you may enroll in Mobile Banking from the Other Services menu.
- Same Multi-Factor Authentication as Online Banking, which uses a unique image combined with a unique phrase so that you know you are entering our site and not a fraudulent look-alike.
- Same challenge questions as Online Banking, which allow us to verify your identity when needed.
- Same level of SSL protection as Online Banking, with 128-bit encryption.
- Online: www.AmericanRiverBank.com/MOBILE-BANKING-FAQs/
- Email: ClientServices@AmericanRiverBank.com
- Phone: 1-800-757-6305
© 2012 – 2015 American River Bank
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
- American River Bankshares
- 5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.