Amerigo is an enhanced file manager that allows you to manage and organize local and cloud-saved files.
It's the only APP that allows to link multiple cloud (DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud Files) and offers iOS Files app integration to download and upload to any cloud from any app!
For example if you receive an email, you can directly save the email attachments to one of the cloud linked in Amerigo, simply choosing "Save in files" in the action sheet.
Virtual folders allows to group files that come from different sources (cloud/local): you can for example have a virtual folder with all the files that belongs to a project but are stored on different cloud storage providers.
The Spotlight indexing of all local contents allows to immediately find and open the file you're looking for, without opening the app!
You can also add more than one account for each clouds to increase your space!
The integrated PDF viewer with enhanced annotation capabilities, automatically recognise common shapes and gestures, and allows to highlight paragraph by drawing a line over it.
- iOS 11 Files app integration for ALL clouds linked to the app in read write mode.
- Spotlight indexing of all content in the app.
- Integration with the Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, iCloud services for remote file storage.
- Search between all contents in the app and in the linked cloud storages thanks to the advanced search
- Compression (zip) and decompression (zip & rar) of any files.
- PDF editor with annotation, free-hand writing.
- Support for all Microsoft Office files.
- Simultaneous management of multiple Cloud accounts and management of folders shared with other users.
- Enhanced bookmarks and history management.
- URL autocomplete and search suggestions
- Quick search bar, and enhanced search within all cloud and local files.
- File archive with folders and subfolders capabilities.
- PIN to hide selected folders.
- Multi-tab fast internet browsing
- Private browsing mode
In version 3.3.2:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
In version 3.3.1:
- Bug fix: One drive folder with many items now are browsable correctly
- Fixed graphic glitch that often appears after rotation in the archive section
- Other bug fix and improvements
In version 3.3.0:
Great news in this update!
- Much improved layout in the archive section, new icons and stunning dark mode
- Support for more clouds!! Yandex, OpenDrive, HiDrive, pCloud
- Support for WebDav (useful for NAS)
- Support for RavPower File Hub
Ratings and Reviews
USED to be one of my favorites!
The “new version” of the app seems to be an entirely new app. The new audio player crashes with a regularity that makes it almost unusable, which is extremely frustrating to say the least. It also doesn’t download things with the same ease, and some file types seem to no longer be supported. The older versions of this app were fantastic. This one not so much. Please fix it (i.e. go back to the old one) or at least make this one work better and I’ll change the rating...
No download = 0 stars
Removing the download option was a massive mistake. Who needs just a file manager? There a million of those. What made this app great was the download option. It’s worthless now. Also, forcing sites to a mobile option wasn’t cool, either. Fix download option and you’ll go back to a 5 star app. Until then: less than zero.
Was Great App > Now Who knows
Ver 3.x "update" is not an update at all but an entirely different app - key functionality of original is gone.
Developer has right to develop new app and withdraw older ones but to completely destroy existing good app and call it an upgrade is disingenuous and misleading at best. VERY DISAPPOINTING !!!
Now rates a ZERO -- will delete
Great app ..... able to download almost any audio/video clip.
Best app I have found to date ... use daily.
Would get 5+ stars if 3 items added/corrected:
- eliminate occasional crashes -can be frustrating
- enable ability to send file clips via messaging/email
- enable ability to download all news clips
New version still excellent; only drawback is browser does not return to prior page after download-fix this and get 5+ rating
- IdeaSolutions S.r.l.
- 58.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch (6th generation).
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013-2018 IdeaSolutions srl
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.