Amerigo is an enhanced file manager that allows you to manage and organize local and cloud-saved files.
It's the only APP that allows to link multiple cloud (DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud Files) and offers iOS Files app integration to download and upload to any cloud from any app!
For example if you receive an email, you can directly save the email attachments to one of the cloud linked in Amerigo, simply choosing "Save in files" in the action sheet.
Virtual folders allows to group files that come from different sources (cloud/local): you can for example have a virtual folder with all the files that belongs to a project but are stored on different cloud storage providers.
The Spotlight indexing of all local contents allows to immediately find and open the file you're looking for, without opening the app!
You can also add more than one account for each clouds to increase your space!
The integrated PDF viewer with enhanced annotation capabilities, automatically recognise common shapes and gestures, and allows to highlight paragraph by drawing a line over it.
- iOS 11 Files app integration for ALL clouds linked to the app in read write mode.
- Spotlight indexing of all content in the app.
- Integration with the Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, iCloud services for remote file storage.
- Search between all contents in the app and in the linked cloud storages thanks to the advanced search
- Compression (zip) and decompression (zip & rar) of any files.
- PDF editor with annotation, free-hand writing.
- Support for all Microsoft Office files.
- Simultaneous management of multiple Cloud accounts and management of folders shared with other users.
- Enhanced bookmarks and history management.
- URL autocomplete and search suggestions
- Quick search bar, and enhanced search within all cloud and local files.
- File archive with folders and subfolders capabilities.
- PIN to hide selected folders.
- Multi-tab fast internet browsing
- Private browsing mode
- Fixed a bug that hide some browser icons on iOS 10
- Fixed a compatibility issue with iOS < 9.3
- Improvements on browser
Many great new features in this version!
- Added support for drag & drop in app and between apps (on iPad)!
- Long running file operation (for example compression of big files) now happens in background: you can continue to use app, browse folders, etc
- Now GIF files are viewable (animated) in the integrated image viewer
- It's now possible to disable the visual effect during audio playback
- Added option to open new browser tabs in background (long tap on a link)
Ratings and Reviews
A little instructions might have helped your reviews
I’m so glad this app was resurrected. But there is a lot to take in and a tutorial would have helped. I finally figured out how to download a video. Unlike the old version that popped up the option when you tried to watch a video, there is no pop up. Instead you have to tap and hold on the video that you want before you even try to play it. Then a box will pop up with download as one of the options.
So I did find a major bug. Just like before you can lock up and pass word protect some files. But and it’s a big but if you search with the “advance search” you will get files that are suppose to be protected. And you can play them from the search results box. Not exactly what I had in mind when I wanted to hide some files.
The best app in this kind
I was using TDownloader to download my videos but I find this one better created and give you more details on the download like the speed or the file size. Also the plus is in the other one to export the videos to the gallery we need to pay the pro version, in this app they do it for free. I’m 😍
App updated without asking permission, While the new version looks cleaner, it is not as intuitive to use as previously. Basic functions like downloading a video clip are nowhere to be found. New functionality, is not not, since it is not clear what they do or how they function. Finally, my previously purchased copy of this app is no longer valid and I’m being asked to purchase it again—no thanks
- IdeaSolutions S.r.l.
- 113.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013-2018 IdeaSolutions srl
- In-App Purchases
- Amerigo Full version upgrade $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.