* Verse by verse Cross References - they work across all included Bible translations
* Highlight a verse(s), then touch the ZOOM-IN icon to see related verses for selection
* Chapter subtitles in all Amharic Bible books, OT and NT
* Many section/ topic titles come with color-coded cross reference links to view in a mini-content window
* Cross references open without you leaving your current reading
* Now you can Search by: verses only, titles only, or verses+subtitles
* View your Bookmarks everywhere: search results, mini-content...
* Great tool for serious Amharic Bible Study users, and beginners alike
* AUDIO - FREE
* Amharic, ASV, KJV, World English translations
* Search in Ethiopic/Geez or English
* Chapter Notes: paste or type in Geez and/or Latin
* Track Reading History
* Copy verses and share in your other apps
* Share to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, SMS, Mail... (can be read on any device)
* Even use chapter Notes to to read text if you don't have fonts
* Open app remotely. Send a link to your friends who have the app through Facebook, messages. amharic://bible/John/3/16, or amharic://Joh.3.16, amharic://43/3/16, hiyawqal://1 Tim 2:5/
We are grateful to Bible.org and the Ethiopian Bible Society. The English Bible translations ASV, KJV and WEB are in the public domain, God bless those who made it possible. We are also grateful for the many users who continue to encourage us and send us feedback - because of your contributions, the quality and accuracy of the app continues to improve - BLESS YOU!
For more info: visit WongelAdvocate.com (Living Word Gospel Ministry)
* Verse Text Corrections
* Updated to latest iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Title and references
This Bible is the most convenient and easy way to understand.
Easy to browse by title
Easy to search through Bible by typing word search(you do not have to know Amharic typing)
Easy reference(where similar concepts and ideas). Just push at references where you can read more embedded chapters and verses.
Very convenient for pastors and teachers.
Once downloaded at WIF Off line availability is good too.
Voice reader is an other convenient way where your Bible is available for you at any time.
Better features! Best Amharic bible app.
I like this app better than the few I had before. The new features are inviting and giving it better approach, the font size, the audio, and the highlighting colors and copy option. It is fantastic. God bless you all working hard and putting much efforts to make this possible. May God bless you more abundantly and add everything you need in your life according to His word as you put His Kingdom first. Blessings!
Great...! The job well done...!
This is a great Bible app God bless you...! Geta egzabhair yibarkachu...! If this is a paid app I wouldn't mind to pay $5.00 because previously got two paid bible apps but this one the best. Also very easy to use. Finally one thing asking, if you can adding some kind of sharing options. I hope you can the next update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.