AMI BarLink 2.0
By AMI Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Thanks to all the current users for great feedback and helping us improve our app! **
We love jukeboxes. They've provided the soundtrack to nightlife in every great pub, restaurant, and corner bar since the 1920s. We would know. We were there. Pioneers in on-premise entertainment since 1909, AMI has done it all - vinyl, CDs, MP3s, whatever comes next. With a catalog one million songs strong and exciting innovations in mobile and TV, AMI sets the perfect tone for whatever the night has in store.
Now, with AMI's BarLink app, iPhone users can quickly browse the entire catalog of music available on their local jukebox!
Want to play DJ without leaving your seat? It's easy! Create a free AMI account, add credits via any major credit card, select your venue, and select the songs you want to hear the jukebox play!
BarLink only works in AMI locations where mobile-support is enabled. Use the app to quickly browse locations!
- Mark your go-to Songs and Bars as Favorites for quick access.
- Organize and play music by creating your own playlists.
- Browse the most popular and discounted songs at your Bar
- Check out what's now playing on the Jukebox
- BarLink now supports choosing Music Videos for select Jukeboxes.
- Add funds to your wallet that you can use to purchase of Song or Video plays on a digital Jukebox for playback at your Bar
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. However at AMI Entertainment, we treat this concern seriously and have engineered our application to minimize battery usage while providing you with information to enhance your BarLink experience.
If you are experiencing any problems, please email the developers at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.17.0
* Refund Notifications - BarLink users now receive notifications when they are refunded credits due to timed-out song requests
* Various improvements
* Bug fixes
To Few Options & Major Limitations
I have used both AMI and their competitors (TouchTunes) apps for some time now.
1. AMI doesn't have the ability to see what songs are next up on the app. With TT I could see 8 songs out so you know what's coming up and don't double up.
2. AMI doesn't have a Decades or a grouping system like Rap, Rock, Alt or Like 50's, 60's
TT has both Generations and by type of music.
3. Music selection is more limited under AMI. The music selection before my local bar switched over was 10+ better when with TT.
4. AMI doesn't work with Spotify or ITunes, Or any service to bring in your music lists. TT worked with Spotify and others.
AMI needs to step up its game. Add music faster and make a better app because this one is crap and far to limited!
Why the ads
Why should I be forced to watch ads when it my money that is used in the app. It makes no sense and we as an operator have NEVER had more complaints about any thing before. I hope this forced advertising is stopped soon.
Hard to install, expensive, songs don't play
...but other than that, very good. (Am waiting on my refund.)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 16, 2017
- Version: 2.17.0
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AMI Entertainment Network, Inc
- © 2014 AMI Entertainment Network
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.