AMI Music, formerly BarLink, offers a cool and convenient way to control your favorite jukebox without ever having to leave your seat. Begin by selecting your venue. With the AMI Music app, you can find jukeboxes across the nation and browse available songs and music videos for free! To play your favorites, simply create an account, add funds for music credits, and choose the songs you want to hear!
Every great night out starts with great music. Soundtrack your evening with AMI Music now.
• Log in with Facebook or create your own free account
• Find & check into AMI venues, save your favorites for quick access
• Use Apple Pay or a credit card to add funds for music credits
• Credits can be used across multiple visit or even multiple venues
• Select a venue to view songs currently in the queue
• Browse popular artists, songs trending, 1-credit albums, and featured playlists
• Quickly access your most recently played songs
• Organize your go-to songs and create custom playlists in “My Music”
• Use priority play when selecting songs to hear them played sooner
• Earn bonus credits when available by playing multiple songs in one visit
• Music videos are not available for playback at all locations
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We treat this concern seriously and have engineered our application to minimize battery usage while providing you with information to enhance your AMI Music mobile experience.
If you experience an issue while playing music, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We update the AMI Music app as often as possible to enhance our jukebox experience. Version 3 marks our biggest and most exciting update to date, delivering a brand-new interface designed to make it faster and easier to find, organize, and play the jukebox music you love. This update to our v3 app includes the following:
• Fixes credit-related bug identified in My Music, which now houses all songs previously saved as "Favorites," as well as personal playlists
Ratings and Reviews
Update: The app company did reach out to me to help me resolve this issue. I do appreciate their prompt responses and research into the situation. Apparently this is not an annual charge. Still working on getting this resolved but had to update my review because I’m impressed with their customer service.
I downloaded this app about a couple years ago and haven’t re-downloaded it to my new phone. I suddenly have an “annual charge” of $5 on my card from AMI Music which is the new name for Barlink. Not cool. I’m disputing the charge and getting a new card. Pretty sure this is not legal. Be careful where you enter your credit card information and watch your accounts.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please be advised that we do not charge an annual fee. Can you please send a screenshot of the charge to our support team at email@example.com and they will assist you? Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Library has horrible remixes
The app operates GREAT but it doesn’t show any difference between the original version and a HORRIBLE remix of the song. It happens way too often that you pick the horrible remix instead of the original song. You eventually just remember not to take the chance playing certain songs because you can’t tell if you’re playing the horrible remix or the original song.
I have to take 2 stars away because they could make it easy on the customer paying for the song but they make it confusing on purpose. ON PURPOSE. Don’t believe any excuses they do it on PURPOSE.
This app steals money sometimes
I think at first this App worked great and was fun. Even though I knew I was paying an outrageous price to play a song, it was fun to be able to control the jukebox and play songs from my phone. However, the last few times I have used it, it clearly did not works correctly. Many songs I paid money for to play never played. I watched people go up to the juke box and put in money not playing priory and their songs played while my sings still sat in “waiting”’ mode. I waited for hours but the songs never played. There is no one to contact to get a refund. Never again will I use this App. Save your money , done use this App.
We apologize for the inconvenience. If you experienced an issue, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will assist you. Please be sure to include your app username. Also, please note that credit pricing is the same on the app as it is on the jukebox.
- AMI Entertainment Network, Inc
- 63.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 AMI Entertainment Network
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.