Amikasa - 3D Floor Planner with Augmented Reality
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Design your dream interior with Webby Award Winner Amikasa. Recreate and style your room using furniture and decor from real brands. Then use augmented reality to see how furniture really looks in your room before you buy.
AWARD WINNING APP
• 2015 Webby Award Winner
• 2015 W³ Silver Award Winner
• Wonen-doe-je-zo App of the month
ADD YOUR PRODUCTS TODAY
Whether you’re a global brand or an individual with one brilliant product to showcase, add your products to Amikasa with direct links to your webshop. Go to amikasa.com/brands for more info.
• Design your dream room
• Experience your design as if you were there with the ‘in the room’ mode
• View products in your home with Augmented Reality
• Purchase your favorite items
• Ask for advice by sharing your rooms with friends
WHAT USERS HAVE TO SAY
“Great app! Very well designed, easy to use and intuitive.” By Cinephile, 5 stars.
“Extremely Helpful. I have been looking and trying multiple apps to help me design my bedroom (we are redoing it) and this app is the best by FAR! It has really helped me out, because you can put in your actual room dimensions and create an exact replica of your room.” By Thor Hammer, 5 stars.
“Simply Beautiful! This app is awesome for anyone interested in designing a room.” By Leoterio, 5 stars.
We are always looking for feedback so please send any ideas on how we can improve the app to email@example.com. Want to show how much you love Amikasa? Rate us in the app store.
What's New in Version 2.7
- Basic kitchen cabinets added, select Cooking/Cabinets.
- Kitchen gas & induction burners added, select Cooking/Cooktops.
- Kitchen faucets added, select Cooking/Faucets.
- Wallpapers from Imponera added, select a wall, choose the 'wallpaper' option and order directly at the shop.
- Some minor issues resolved.
Truly fantastic app!
I LOVE this app!
First of all, it's FREE. Totally and completely free - no ads, no push to have an account where they could send tons of junk, no "limited" access. It's full access for all!
I am by no means an interior designer, but this app has allowed me to visualize my whole house and make decisions on what to buy/where to place items. It's a life saver!
The app is pretty easy to use. It's different from other apps in that it has a very realistic feel by using 3D and augmented reality. I actually feel like I'm walking through my own house!
There is a good selection of furniture/decor options. Obviously there could always be more, but there is enough to find something that will work.
Overall it's good, but needs help
I like that it's easy to use, though it's not very accurate when planning a space. It doesn't account for the walls needing to be 20 cm thick, so you actually lose space when building.
Also frustrating is the stairs don't have measurements, or values that tell you how steep they are. You can't put anything under them, build walls under them...or choose how many steps you want.
It would be nice to have human models to see how the space relates to human sizes.
No second or third floors... There's no way to draw your plot of land to put the room on. No way to elevate the house's base.
The custom cube is handy, but again, it's missing its measurements.
Also the walls aren't locked. I keep moving them by mistake. I wound love to return to build mode if I need to leave the decorate mode.
I think for a free app, it's really good, and easy to use, especially since it's ad free. If you charged like $5 for a really good designing app with the above features, I'd pay for it.
Great start, but needs improvement!
This app is the easiest to use and most intuitive of all the other room/home designers out there, but here is what it is lacking that is stopping me from using it more:
1) Lack of size/scaling of objects!! This is a MUST! I can't scale most items, so the room is all off. If you want me to even consider buying the products you offer, then at the very least let me make the room look somewhat familiar to my own!
2) Lack of generic objects. I understand you're trying to sell your specific/sponsored items, but at least let us add what we Already have that isn't from your vendors so that we can feel comfortable seeing what we might be missing!
3) Being able to then color those generic objects.
Thank you for such a great app and keep up the work! Will only recommend/continue using the app if you change these things. Also, will increase rating too. Thanks!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 05, 2017
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 549 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Spanish
- Seller: INDG Digitale Communicatie B.V.
- © 2017 INDG Digitale Communicatie B.V.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.