AmpKit - Guitar amps and effects recording studio with backing tracks, tuner and metronome
By Agile Partners
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AmpKit transforms your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a powerful guitar amp & effects studio!
Includes 30 guitar amps, 30 pedals, 25 cabinets and 8 mics, based on real-world products. SAVE UP TO 60% with new Unlock all bundles!
"I found AmpKit+, the full version of the app, the easiest, most versatile and the best value, especially on an iPad."
- New York Times
"AmpKit is the star of the show... extremely intuitive user interface, plenty of amps and pedals, great sound."
• Sophisticated recording capabilities with mixing and non-destructive re-amping
• Upload sessions to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and others
• Records sharing via SoundCloud, AirDrop, Copy-Paste, iMessage and email
• Ultra-low latency, virtually undetectable
• FREE Tuner and Metronome featuring technology used in GuitarToolkit
• Works with virtually all headset and dock guitar interfaces
• Ampkit, Ampkit HD (available on Amazon.com)
• Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
• iRig, iRig HD
What's New in Version 2.2.3
This update fixes Audiobus on iOS 7 and iOS 8
Best sounding Amp + Fx sim on iOS
I own the fully unlocked versions of all the popular amp sims: Jamup Pro, Bias, Amplitube, PocketAmp/Rockshop... But in my opinion Ampkit is handsdown the best sounding of them all! Full rich stereo effects and nice clean and saturated distorted amp models. Unlock all the goodies in this app and you got yourself a wonderful sounding and versatile guitar and bass rig. I would recommend it for both for the practicing or recording musician. The quality is good enough to be used in a home recording studio set up and gives you access to a plethora of sound shaping capabilities and gear that would otherwise cost you a small fortune. Invest in this app and you wont regret it. Creating your own set of custom presets is easy and limitless. I absolutely LOVE this app! Thanks a lot for the audiobus update! Two thumbs up!!
Fkin Awesome! Please make GB link more stable.
The best modeling amp for IOS. I bought the whole thing without knowing it seamlessly works with GarageBand, that made it even better! However when recording on GB once you're done and wish to make a new track using ampkit, you'll have to force close ampkit and create a new link for the new track. Not terrible but it sure can be fixed.
Otherwise sound and tone of amps and pedals are just as the title states, fkin awesome !
Had to search glad I did
Being positive grid hasn't fixed the issue with my iOS for iPod four. I searched for a replacement and found this. SOUNDS WAY BETTER SO FAR. Just wished prices was more affordable but guess ya get what ya pay for. Just started with it tonight. Gonna run on full system setup tomorrow. May have to make the switch to this product. .
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 21, 2014
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 193 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
- © 2014 Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- AmpKit+ Upgrade Bundle$19.99
- D-Delay Pedal$4.99
- American Acoustic Amp$4.99
- AmpKit Power Pack$19.99
- Ensembly Pedal$2.99
- AmpKit Clean & Classic Pack$19.99
- AmpKit Effector Pack$9.99
- Peavey 6505+ Amp$5.99
- American Bass King Amp$4.99
- Taos Rectifier Amp$5.99