AmpKit - Guitar amps and effects recording studio with backing tracks, tuner and metronome
By Agile Partners
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AmpKit transforms your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a powerful guitar amp & effects studio!
Includes 30 guitar amps, 30 pedals, 25 cabinets and 8 mics, based on real-world products. SAVE UP TO 60% with new Unlock all bundles!
"I found AmpKit+, the full version of the app, the easiest, most versatile and the best value, especially on an iPad."
- New York Times
"AmpKit is the star of the show... extremely intuitive user interface, plenty of amps and pedals, great sound."
• Sophisticated recording capabilities with mixing and non-destructive re-amping
• Upload sessions to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and others
• Records sharing via SoundCloud, AirDrop, Copy-Paste, iMessage and email
• Ultra-low latency, virtually undetectable
• FREE Tuner and Metronome featuring technology used in GuitarToolkit
• Works with virtually all headset and dock guitar interfaces
• Ampkit, Ampkit HD (available on Amazon.com)
• Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
• iRig, iRig HD
What's New in Version 2.2.4
Minor bug fixes
Review the app, not the hardware....
The negative reviews seem to all be about the hardware. I've used Ampkit since the first version and started with the original Link. I now use a different input device and have only great things to say about the app. The user interface is simpler and easier to use than other apps and with the ability to unlock everything at a big discount, you get way more options for less money than the other apps. It may not be flashy and slick, but it runs more reliably. No problems with inter-app audio or Audiobus. Love the ability to share back and forth with friends. This is a solid app that started out strong but has been improved continuously and is now one of the best out there for the money. As the mobile devices have gotten better, Ampkit has harnessed the available power and the latest version running on an iPhone 6 or newer iPad is simply flawless.
Great app, bundle worth the money too!
I am not a musician, and am just learning to play the ukulele. I am terrible, but this app has made the practice time I need go by so quickly because it is so fun. I really am just learning cords and getting my fingers/hand to move right, but the amazing variety of amps and effects means I never get bored during this tedious time. The sounds are amazing and the variety is endless.
Better than the recommended software for my i rig!! Only downside is that extra stuff is kinda expensive, other than that great interface and functionality!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 28, 2015
- Version: 2.2.4
- Size: 195 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
- © 2014 Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- AmpKit+ Upgrade Bundle$19.99
- D-Delay Pedal$4.99
- AmpKit Power Pack$9.99
- American Acoustic Amp$4.99
- Ensembly Pedal$2.99
- AmpKit Clean & Classic Pack$19.99
- AmpKit Unlock All Gear$19.99
- AmpKit Effector Pack$9.99
- Peavey 6505+ Amp$5.99
- American Bass King Amp$4.99