AmpKit - Guitar amps and effects recording studio with backing tracks, tuner and metronome
By Agile Partners
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AmpKit transforms your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a powerful guitar amp & effects studio!
Includes 30 guitar amps, 30 pedals, 25 cabinets and 8 mics, based on real-world products. SAVE UP TO 60% with new Unlock all bundles!
"I found AmpKit+, the full version of the app, the easiest, most versatile and the best value, especially on an iPad."
- New York Times
"AmpKit is the star of the show... extremely intuitive user interface, plenty of amps and pedals, great sound."
• Sophisticated recording capabilities with mixing and non-destructive re-amping
• Upload sessions to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and others
• Records sharing via SoundCloud, AirDrop, Copy-Paste, iMessage and email
• Ultra-low latency, virtually undetectable
• FREE Tuner and Metronome featuring technology used in GuitarToolkit
• Works with virtually all headset and dock guitar interfaces
• Ampkit, Ampkit HD (available on Amazon.com)
• Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
• iRig, iRig HD
What's New in Version 2.2.7
The issue with purchasing in-apps has been fixed.
Deceptive marketing. App boasts over 150 presets, almost none of which can be used without purchasing several in-app purchases. Upon loading app first time, user is presented with an offer of $9.99 for what is carefully worded as a "complete set" of amps and effects. This cost only purchased a miniscule amount of what would be required to play the presets and you don't discover this until after purchasing this "deal" which expires in 3 minutes. Asking for a refund.
Awesome with digital interface
Have had the "everything" for quite a while with a Line 6 mobile in. This is definitely the one to get if you're gonna shred. I have all the amp sims, and this one is the shreddingist of all.
I had this app for a mobile jamming when I couldn't take my amp and pedals,
The feed back and static is very annoying and the tone is poor, I have switched to garage band for my needs, I recommend the same, it provides many more options and bigger recording space and much more
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 23, 2016
- Version: 2.2.7
- Size: 195 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
- © 2014 Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- AmpKit+ Upgrade Bundle$19.99
- AmpKit Power Pack$9.99
- AmpKit Unlock All Gear$19.99
- D-Delay Pedal$2.99
- American Acoustic Amp$2.99
- Ensembly Pedal$2.99
- AmpKit Unlock All Gear$49.99
- AmpKit Clean & Classic Pack$19.99
- AmpKit Effector Pack$9.99
- American Bass King Amp$2.99