AmpKit+ - Guitar amps and effects recording studio with backing tracks, tuner and metronome
By Agile Partners
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AmpKit+ transforms your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a powerful guitar amp & effects studio!
The paid AmpKit+ app includes 4 amps and matching cabinets, 10 pedals and 8 mics at less than half price.
• Ampkit Link, Ampkit Link HD (available on Amazon.com)
• Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
• iRig, iRig HD
"I found AmpKit+, the full version of the app, the easiest, most versatile and the best value, especially on an iPad."
- New York Times
"AmpKit is the star of the show... extremely intuitive user interface, plenty of amps and pedals, great sound."
• Sophisticated recording capabilities with mixing and non-destructive re-amping
• Upload sessions to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and others
• Records sharing via SoundCloud, AirDrop, Copy-Paste, iMessage and email
• Ultra-low latency, virtually undetectable
• FREE Tuner and Metronome featuring technology used in GuitarToolkit
• Works with virtually all headset and dock guitar interfaces
What's New in Version 2.2.7
The issue with purchasing in-apps has been fixed.
Fixed! ... was: Broken: in-app purchases...Help!
Update: With the latest update, when you click Restore Purchases, it works. Several days after contacting the developer, a new version was released and it's fixed. ...
... Old comments, that can be ignored: I "unlocked everything" with an in-app purchase on my iPad. *My account was charged the amount stated in the offer.* I deleted the app, the re-loaded. When I click "Restore Purchases" an error pops-up:
"Purchase Failed The operation couldn't be completed (SKErrorDomain error-2005.)"
Nothing was unlocked.
There's no response from numerous queries to Agile Partners Support now for days. I even tried purchasing it again. The second transaction shows up, though forutnately as $0.00.
The app works on my iPhone and I had years ago unlocked everything on it. As far as I know that one still works. I hoped to get a bass amp on my iPad. I can only give it one star. If Agile Partners fixes this, I'll change this review. If they even respond, I'll update this review. Help!
By Far the Best Amp Modeler ((STEREO))
Closest thing to Guitar Rig for the iPad and iPhone/Pod. You can approximate stereo room sound with the Reverb pedal and achieve wide stereo fields with delay settings. Amp models do not fizz and sound brittle. Great texture and damping adjustments. In my opinion (retired recording engineer and guitarist) this is the only modeler for the mobile OS.
Works all the way down to iPad 1g. Use it with the iRig Stomp for solid live set up. Get a used iPod Touch 4G and this app with all its gear options for a fraction of the cost of its inferior competitors. Many mic choices. The Peavey amp and cabinet models are outstanding!
FIXED! In app purchases do not restore
Update... Works again! Very nice app and sounds great.
The in-app purchases do not restore.
I deleted the app and reinstalled and now there is the restore purchases button. However it now gives an error message now when trying to restore.
'SKErrorDomain error -2005.'
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 23, 2016
- Version: 2.2.7
- Size: 222 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
- © 2014 Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- D-Delay Pedal$4.99
- American Acoustic Amp$4.99
- AmpKit+ Power Pack$19.99
- Peavey 6505+ Amp$5.99
- AmpKit+ Unlock All Gear$39.99
- AmpKit+ Summer '11 Pack$17.99
- AmpKit+ Clean & Classic Pack$19.99
- AmpKit+ Unlock All Gear$9.99
- Taos Rectifier Amp$5.99
- Mountain Blue Pedal$2.99