By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***SPECIAL SALE! GET AMPLITUBE FENDER FOR ONLY $/€4.99 (NORMALLY $/€14.99) FOR LIMITED TIME!***
LEGENDARY FENDER™ TONE ON YOUR iPHONE OR iPOD TOUCH. NOW WITH iRIG BLUEBOARD DIRECT INTEGRATION, AUDIOBUS SUPPORT IN iOS 8 AND MORE!
Turn your iPhone®/iPod touch® into the ultimate mobile Fender guitar/bass multi-FX processor and recording studio! AmpliTube Fender was developed with careful guidance from the tone gurus at Fender to ensure sonic authenticity. Derived from the award-winning Mac/PC version, AmpliTube Fender lets you choose from 5 Fender amp models and 6 Fender stompbox models.
It lets you build your Fender rig with 3 simultaneous stompboxes that go into an amp head, speaker cabinet and mic. Each element has full and separate controls for ultimate ‘tweak-ability’.
Plug your instrument into AmpliTube Fender via IK’s iRig® HD or iRig® PRO digital interfaces (or iRig® or iRig® STOMP). Plug in your iRig® BlueBoard to control AmpliTube Fender straight from the floor — the latest version features comprehensive iRig® BlueBoard integration. Or use iRig MIDI to control AmpliTube Fender with your floor controller of choice.
AmpliTube Fender is now compatible with Audiobus in iOS 8. It can be opened inside Audiobus (a 3rd-party app that requires a separate purchase) and connected to other compatible apps for many creative purposes.
Use the Speed Trainer tool to import backing tracks and loops from your Music library for practice. It lets you speed up (+200%) or slow down (-50%) so you can hone your chops.
AmpliTube Fender is also a recording and production studio with a built-in single-track recorder with re-amping ability, which you can expand to a full-featured 8-track recorder via in-app purchase. The new AutoFreeze feature lets you add separate effects chains to each track and tweak them later. Amplitude Fender now also allows project sharing between different versions and devices.
If you own AmpliTube for iPhone, AmpliTube Fender gear models are available for in-app purchase either as a complete set or a-la-carte. You can now use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between different AmpliTube versions and devices.
AmpliTube Fender features:
- Full rig with 3 simultaneous stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- Inter-App Audio support (iOS 7 and above)
- Audiobus compatible
- 6 Fender stomps — Fender Phaser, Fender Blender™, Fender Tape Echo, Overdrive, Compressor (by registering) and Noise Filter
- 5 Fender amps with matching Cabinets — ’65 Deluxe Reverb™, ’65 Twin Reverb™, ’59 Bassman™ LTD, Super-Sonic™ and Pro Junior™
- Dynamic + condenser mic models
- Single-track recorder (with re-amping) expands to 8-track studio with master section via in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze allows for separate effects chains on each track of the multitrack
- Import songs/backing tracks directly from your Music library on your device or from your computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- NO VOICE feature removes lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Change the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Powerful preset system
- Tuner and metronome built-in
- Low-latency for real-time playing
- FREE version also available - can be expanded by individual gear model purchases, or bundle purchase via in-app purchase
More apps information:
What's New in Version 1.7.2
General reliability improvements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 22, 2015
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 95.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- ©2002-2015 IK Multimedia Production Srl. AmpliTube® is a registered trademark of IK Multimedia. FENDER™, STRATOCASTER™, and FENDER amplifiers, logos are trademarks of FMIC and used under license.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Recorder + Master FX$6.99
- MIDI Control$4.99