AmpliTube for iPad
By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW ULTRATUNER, THE MOST PRECISE iOS TUNER EVER, NOW AVAILABLE AS IN-APP PURCHASE
Turn your iPad® into the ultimate mobile guitar-and-bass multi-FX processor and DAW recording studio with AmpliTube. The new Studio feature* (available via in-app purchase) lets you record and edit audio like in a computer DAW. Create killer drum tracks easily with the built-in Loop Drummer.
AmpliTube is Audiobus compatible; use it with compatible audio apps in any Audiobus slot.
Use IK’s new, high-definition iRig® HD digital instrument interface, or the iRig® or iRig® STOMP, to connect your guitar or bass to your iOS device; and use iRig® MIDI to connect a floor controller.
Play, practice and record anytime and everywhere with gear from the leader in analog gear-modeling.
AmpliTube for iPad puts a full rig at your fingertips with 4 stomps, amp, cabinet and mic. Choose from 11 built-in stompboxes, 5 amps (clean, crunch, lead, metal, bass) with full controls, 5 cabinets and 2 mics.
Expand your rig à la carte with effects like the T-Rex Moller and Big Pig, amps like the Soldano® SLO-100 and Ampeg® B-15R, and gear from AmpliTube Fender™, AmpliTube Slash, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ and VocaLive (5 effects), via in-app purchase.
Loop Drummer syncs to the recorder and the Studio section. Get more loops via in-app purchase of Style Packs. Loop Drummer intelligently creates drum tracks — or you can build your own by dragging and dropping loops in the Timeline.
Expand recorder to 8 tracks via in-app purchase. The new AutoFreeze lets you use separate FX rigs on each track. Add the new Studio section (via in-app purchase), and record and edit in a familiar & fully featured DAW environment.
Record and produce directly in AmpliTube. Share high-quality audio files or M4As via FTP and SoundCloud.
Includes Speed Trainer, Metronome & Tuner.
AmpliTube for iPad features:
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app
- Full rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp head + cabinet + mic
- 11 stomps, 5 amps, 5 cabs, 2 mics
- Add more gear models via in-app purchase: official amps from Soldano® and Ampeg®, official stomp from T-Rex®, 2 stomps based on popular distortion effects, 5 official Fender™ amps and 5 stomps, 2 official Slash amps and 6 stomps, 2 official Jimi Hendrix™ amps and 4 stomps, 5 VocaLive effects
- Single-track recorder expands to 8-track studio with master effects via in-app purchases
- AutoFreeze allows separate effects rigs on each recorder track
- Studio feature* (requires in-app purchase) turns multitrack into a fully featured DAW
- UltraTuner, the high precision tuner, available as in-app purchase
- Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 only)
- Audiobus support
- Preroll function in recorder
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from Music library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Slow down/speed up imported songs without affecting pitch
- NO VOICE removes lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Powerful management of presets and favorites
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable (via in-app purchase; free for iRig MIDI users)
- Low-latency for real time playing
- FREE version available
More app information:
* requires iPad 2 or later
What's New in Version 3.2.1
- Fixed a crash that could happen using the Studio section
- Fixed an issue that randomly muted clips in the Studio Section
- General reliability improvements
Best Amp App Available, yet. . .
I have purchased the full version of almost all of the other amp apps out there and this one definitely has the best tone. It also has the slow-down player, the tuner, visually is the most appealing and the easiest to work with, and has the 8 track recorder (for 15 bucks more). In a nutshell, incredible; However, I HATE that this company does not create a universal app for iPhone/iPod touch as well. They've thought of everything except how to truly take care of loyal customers. I don't mind how I've been 'nickel and dimed' into buying all the extras (with the new Fender version sounding best of all, really), but pay for them twice!? Really? Ampkit does the universal app if you were wondering.
Again, I have been swindled by IK Multimedia, as I just bought the VocalLive bundle. It clearly states that you get all the effects from VocalLive as an in-app purchase, way cool! But then you dish out the money and find out that YOU CAN ONLY USE ONE OF THE EFFECTS AT A TIME! Seriously? This should be made more clear. I bought it for pitch correction, de-essing, and harmonies at the same time, but no. I understand that this would take a lot of processing power, and that is why I thought it would be so great, ; the developers would have done an amazing thing, but they really didn't. Very disappointed. This should be made clear in the purchase or even the users guide.
I have bought the Jimi pack, the Soldano, Fender amps, most of the stomps, and I am overall extremely pleased with the quality and coolness after using these gizmologies on both me iPhone and me iPad.
Although I do not own a Soldano I do own a 100watt Plexi clone and the Roger Mayer versions of the Hendrix stomps, mic up using an AKG 414 thru a Neve mic pre.
I have been playing and recording for 30 years + and although there is a difference of quality there is no denying the value and simplicity of this stuff.
I recommend these things to anybody with $15-$20 to spend on their rig.
Doubt you'll regret it.
Note to the developers: it would be nice if we didn't have to buy things twice when it comes to the iPhone and iPad purchases, that's kinda undude.
Great except can't easily transfer/share projects
not a five because I can't import a project from another ipad2. Using 2 ipads and I have to export each track separately and import separately. Not sure what the purpose of being able to copy a whole project & underlying files with itunes file sharing out to the pc hard drive if I can't import the whole project folder back. A number of my projects were corrupted when I added the first version of studio. still experiencing some corruption and stuttering on playback. I had to export every track from over fifty projects to get rid of a ghost project called Inbox. i had to delete the app to fix.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 15, 2014
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 316 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- ©2002-2014 IK Multimedia Production Srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Recorder Bundle$14.99
- Complete Fender Bundle$14.99
- Graphic Equalizer$2.99
- Complete Slash Bundle$14.99
- All Style Packs$14.99
- Parametric Equalizer$2.99
- Complete VocaLive Bundle$9.99