AmpliTube for iPad
By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***NEW GEAR & BUNDLES AVAILABLE FOR IN-APP PURCHASE: OCD STOMP FROM FULLTONE, SVT-4 PRO FROM AMPEG, METAL W AMP, METAL 150 AMP, WHARMONATOR STOMP, X-FLANGER STOMP AND ACOUSTIC SIM STOMP***
THE NO #1 GUITAR & BASS TONE STUDIO NOW HAS THE SAME SUPERIOR SOUND AS THE DESKTOP AMPLITUBE VERSION, A CAB ROOM, A 4-TRACK LOOPER, OVER 100 + PIECES OF AVAILABLE GEAR AND MORE
Want to turn your iPad into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio? AmpliTube puts the power in your hands with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/Mic — you can even drag and drop your stomps to sit before or after your amplifier (4 slots pre and 2 slots post).
Just plug your instrument into your iPad with one of IK's instrument interfaces (like iRig 2 or iRig HD), and get ready to be blown away.
You'll be absolutely floored by the sound quality. AmpliTube now uses the same tone technology as the acclaimed AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop for OS X and PC. You'll hear the difference and understand why AmpliTube is an essential for so many professional musicians and recording studios.
AmpliTube gives you 11 creative stompbox effects, 5 amazing amps, 7 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, 1 Loop Drummer groove from the Rock pack and 1 active track in the recorder section. And you can expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of expansion gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and more.
And you'll actually feel like you're in your own professional recording studio thanks to its "Cab Room." Now mic your cabinets in 3D - from dust cap to speaker edge and by varying distances from the speaker - with up to 2 mics in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment. There are also 16 new highly sought after studio mic models available via in-app purchase adding even more sonic richness.
Like to loop? Now you can get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its new Super Looper. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Looper is controllable via MIDI or iRig BlueBoard.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Make your own rhythmic patterns or let it create some inspiring drums for you. Get more loops via in-app Style Packs.
Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) sections to record, edit and tweak and share your compositions via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
• Lets you intuitively create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Over 100 gear models available
• Includes 11 stomps, 5 amps, 5 cabinets and 2 mics
• “Cab Room" allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
• Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex®, Slash Collection and more
• 16 new mics available for purchase
• Included single-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support (available on iOS 7 and above)
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable
• Low-latency for real-time playing
• FREE version available
Requires iPad 2 or later with iOS 7.1 or later
What's New in Version 4.1
- New Fulltone OCD Stomp available for in-app purchase
- New Ampeg SVT-4 PRO Bass Amp available for in-app purchase
- New Acoustic Sim Stomp available for in-app purchase
- New X-Flanger Stomp available for in-app purchase
- New Wharmonator Stomp available for in-app purchase
- New Metal W Amp available for in-app purchase
- New Metal 150 Amp available for in-app purchase
- New Gear Bundles available for in-app purchase
- Looper: added export feature (tap and hold a loop to export)
- Fixed an issue that was impeding restore purchases on iOS 9
- Fixed a potential crash during BlueBoard connection on iOS 9
- General Reliability improvements
Base program and tuner upgrade work very well if you can put up with constant inapp ads. Bought Loops pack and they were ok not great. Vocalive inapp purchase was TERRIBLE along with the response from their support. Not being able to use more than one Vocalive effect at a time from inapp purchase. I got Orange, JH, Slash etc from a special outside the app and have to install the standalone apps to use them. Tired of the frustration so iPad has been formatted and IRig stomp is in the trash. Terrible customer support. It doesn't crash though so that's good. If they ever integrate upgrades that give you the full version inside AT I will reinstall.
i hope you can include a bass synthesizer stomp or any synthesizer that i can use for my bass i badly need it, i dont want to buy an analog stomp, i will definitely purchase that in app stomp if you can include it, amplitube is more convenient for my needs.
Keep the older version...Updated October 2,2015
Fantastic!!!!! Tweakable and sounds great! The update was great.Now bring the Mesa Boogie to IOS please!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 01, 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 682 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- ©2002-2015 IK Multimedia Production Srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Recorder + Master Fx$14.99
- Complete Fender Bundle$14.99
- Graphic Equalizer$2.99
- Complete Slash Bundle$14.99
- All Style Packs$14.99
- Metal Distortion$2.99
- Recorder + Master Fx + DAW$26.99