Want to turn your device into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio? AmpliTube puts the power in your hands with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/mic.
Just plug your instrument into your iPad with one of IK's instrument interfaces like iRig 2 or iRig HD 2, and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube gives you 17 stompbox effects, 8 amplifiers, 10 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, a free Loop Drummer Rock groove pack and a 2-track recorder. You can expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and many more.
Thanks to AmpliTube's Cab Room, you will actually feel like you are in your own professional recording studio. Mic your cabinets in full 3D in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment with 2 iconic guitar mics (expandable to 16 mic models available via in-app purchase).
Get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its Super Looper, which is available through in-app purchase. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Loops are easy to set and trigger, with external control for live use.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) to record, edit, tweak and share your songs via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
Ready to get out of the studio? AmpliTube’s new Live Mode offers an optimized GUI designed specifically for live use. See your entire rig at a glance, with all the settings and controls you need displayed in an easy-to-read format designed for the stage.
And control your virtual rig just as easily as you would a traditional multiFX pedal with new iRig Stomp I/O integration, so you can change presets, trigger FX, loops and more all right from your feet. Or go wireless with iRig Blueboard, a wireless Bluetooth controller for basic control on the go.
Whether it’s at home, in the studio or on stage, AmpliTube is the dream rig you’ve always wanted, in a device that’s always with you!
• Lets you easily create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Expandable - Over 100 gear models available
• Includes 17 stomps, 8 amp, 10 cabinet and 2 mics
• Cab Room allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
• Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex® and more
• Live Mode shows you your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Low-latency for real-time playing
-General reliability & security improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great but pricey in the app realm! I personally love it.
Would have given 5 stars but can't get it to import iTunes music library songs for practicing along with. However iTunes and Amplitude work together so you can set up your amp and then switch to iTunes to play songs. Hopefully app update will someday sort out this one glitch. However this should be a 5 Star app and I don't get some of the reviews. This app is one of the best simulators I have heard. If it was the amps and pedals alone it would be great but you get many other features. Yes you have to pay to activate but since when do you get hardware for free? You don't. Any experienced gear head or musician understands that you have to pay to get quality gear. 28 years playing and to have only paid a little over $200 for this rig is amazing. 10 years ago this much versatility would have cost $1000-$1500. Keep the updates coming. Love them. Hopefully you can add some Boss pedals soon.
Frustrating as hell
I am using this product on an iPad 3. My main complaint is with the loop drummer, which hasn't functioned since iOS 8 was installed. I have communicated with the manufacturer and they acknowledge the issues. They have released updates that do not rectify the problems. I have spent a great deal of money on their hardware and software. This product is virtually useless in its present state. I do not recommend purchasing this product until the bugs are fixed. It's taking way too long.
IRig, iLoud, BlueBoard, Slash, Hendrix, Fender, Drum tracks, looper, 8 track daw....what else? Can't even calculate the investment. It does not function. Complete joke. Do not recommend. Spend your money elsewhere. Poor to nonexistent customer service. That being said, when it functioned, it was a useful tool. F to the U.
Hello, sorry to hear of these ongoing troubles. We located your ticket with us and reached out, please check at your convenience and let us know as best as possible. We are here to help and will get this sorted!
Paid $40 for the iRig device, $20 more for app
I'm disappointed that the device I thought would be compatible with Garage Band requires this app, and even more disappointed that it's $20 extra. The in app purchases make this app even further frustrating. You'd think that $20 is enough for all the features, but then you dish out even more once you have the app. I wouldn't recommend this device or its app to anyone.
The iRig 2 interface is compatible with Garageband without the need for any other app, such as AmpliTube. Make sure that you have enabled Monitor for the Guitar Amp track you created in Garageband. If you still have troubles, please contact our Support team here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/support
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 561.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2002-2018 IK Multimedia Production Srl
- In-App Purchases
- Recorder + Master FX $14.99
- Complete Fender Bundle $14.99
- Compressor $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.