By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AMPLITUBE 50% OFF SALE! GET AMPLITUBE FOR IPHONE FOR ONLY $9.99 FOR LIMITED TIME!
NEW ULTRATUNER, THE MOST PRECISE iOS TUNER EVER, NOW AVAILABLE AS IN-APP PURCHASE
Turn your iPhone®/iPod touch® into the ultimate mobile guitar-and-bass multi-FX processor and DAW recording studio with AmpliTube. The new Studio feature* (available via in-app purchase) lets you record and edit audio like in a computer DAW. Create killer drum tracks easily with the built-in Loop Drummer.
AmpliTube is Audiobus compatible; use it with compatible audio apps in any Audiobus slot.
Use IK’s new, high-definition iRig® HD digital instrument interface, or the iRig® or iRig® STOMP, to connect your guitar or bass to your iOS device; and use iRig® MIDI to connect a floor controller.
Play, practice and record anytime and everywhere with gear from the leader in analog gear-modeling.
AmpliTube puts a full rig at your fingertips with 3 effects, an amp-head, cabinet and mic. Choose from 11 built-in stomps (distortion stomp available once registered), 5 amps (clean, crunch, lead, metal, bass) with full controls, 5 cabs and 2 mics.
Expand your rig à la carte with effects like the T-Rex Moller and Big Pig, amps like the Soldano® SLO-100 and Ampeg® B-15R, and gear from AmpliTube Fender™, AmpliTube Slash, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ and VocaLive (5 effects), via in-app purchase.
Loop Drummer syncs to the recorder and the Studio section. Get more loops via in-app purchase of Style Packs. Loop Drummer intelligently creates drum tracks — or you can build your own by dragging and dropping loops in the Timeline.
Expand recorder to 4 tracks via in-app purchase. The new AutoFreeze lets you use separate FX rigs on each track. Add the new Studio section (via in-app purchase), and record and edit in a familiar & fully featured DAW environment.
Record and produce directly in AmpliTube. Share high-quality audio files or M4As via FTP and SoundCloud.
Includes Speed Trainer, Metronome & Tuner.
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app
- Use 3 simultaneous stomp boxes + amp + cab + mic
- Includes 11 stomps, 5 amps, 5 cabinets, 2 mics
- Add more gear models via in-app purchase: official amps from Soldano® and Ampeg®, official stomp from T-Rex®, 2 stomps based on popular distortion effects, 5 official Fender™ amps and 5 stomps, 2 official Slash amps and 6 stomps, 2 official Jimi Hendrix™ amps and 4 stomps, 5 VocaLive effects
- Single-track recorder expands to 4-track studio with master effects via in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze feature allows for separate effects rigs on each recorder track
- Studio feature* (available via in-app purchase) turns multitrack into a DAW with full editing features
- UltraTuner, the high precision tuner, available as in-app purchase
- Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 only)
- Audiobus support
- Preroll function
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Slow down/speed up tempo of imported songs without changing pitch
- NO VOICE removes lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Powerful management of presets and favorites
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable (via in-app purchase; free for iRig MIDI users)
- Low-latency for real-time playing
- FREE and LE versions also available
More apps information:
* requires iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 or later
What's New in Version 3.2.1
- Fixed a crash that could happen using the Studio section
- Fixed an issue that randomly muted clips in the Studio Section
- General reliability improvements
Love it on a 3gs
I think what it comes down to with all of these apps is pretty much ease of use.. They all in a nutshell do the same thing. It's a matter if taste and knowing ur app and what it can do...for instance I can use fl studio but have never worked pro tools. Never wanted to. For 10 bucks u get a lot and I run it through the irig into a practice amp and it sounds crystal clear to me....the only thing I am missing is the irig blue board, a midi wah pedal....u won't even really need to upgrade much....maybe a looper.
Even if u dont like this which I doubt it's only $10.
Great app. Easy to use and very functional
Update-2-20-14: the fender amps are a joke. The models don't even have the correct controls. Brownface era? Nothing. Complete waste of money.
I purchased this app over a year ago now. I've gotten the irig, and I even bought every add in I could hoping for something to impress me enough to use it. Bottom line is, the sound quality is unlistenable and unusable. Just used my cousins ampkit+ and it was light years beyond this sound wise. Wish I hadn't wasted almost 100 dollars with everything that went into this.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 15, 2014
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 256 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- ©2002-2014 IK Multimedia Production Srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Recorder Bundle$9.99
- Complete Fender Bundle$14.99
- Graphic Equalizer$2.99
- Parametric Equalizer$2.99
- Metal Distortion$2.99
- All Style Packs$9.99
- Complete Slash Bundle$14.99