By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EXPAND YOUR RIG FOR A GREAT PRICE WITH THE ULTIMATE ALL-INCLUSIVE BUNDLES: ALL-IN GEAR BUNDLE 2014 AND LOOP DRUMMER ALL STYLE PACKS 1&2. SAVE UP TO 70%!
Turn your iPhone®/iPod touch® into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-FX processor and DAW recording studio with AmpliTube! Play, practice and record with a massive collection of virtual amplifiers, cabinets, stompboxes and more from the leader in analog gear modeling.
AmpliTube gives you control of a full guitar or bass rig with 3 effects, an amp, a speaker cabinet and a mic. Sculpt the perfect tone with its 11 built-in stomps (distortion available once registered), 5 amps with full controls (clean, crunch, lead, metal and bass), 5 cabs and 2 mics
Plug your guitar into AmpliTube via IK’s iRig® HD or iRig® PRO digital instrument interfaces (or iRig® or iRig® STOMP). And for the ultimate playing experience, plug in your iRig® BlueBoard to control AmpliTube straight from the floor — the latest version features comprehensive iRig BlueBoard integration.
When you're ready to rock, use AmpliTube’s built-in recorder and DAW-style Studio* feature (available via in-app purchase) to record and edit multitrack audio like a pro. With the latest version of AmpliTube you can expand its recorder to 8 tracks via in-app purchase. You can share your recordings as high-quality audio files or M4As via FTP and SoundCloud.
Use the built-in Loop Drummer loop-based drum module to jam to killer drum tracks. It can intelligently create rhythms or you can use it to build your own. Get more loops via the in-app purchase of Style Packs — the latest version adds 3 new style packs and 5 variations on existing Style Packs for you to try.
Includes Speed Trainer, Metronome & Tuner.
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multi FX and recording app
- Use 3 simultaneous stomp boxes, 1 amp, 1 cab and 1 mic
- Includes 11 stomps, 5 amps, 5 cabinets and 2 mics
- Add more gear models via in-app purchase: Official amps from Soldano®, Ampeg® and ENGL®, 5 official Fender™ amps and 5 stomps, 6 official Orange® amps and 3 stomps, 2 official Jimi Hendrix™ amps and 4 stomps, an official stomp from T-Rex® and more
- Single-track recorder expands to 8-track studio with master effects via in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze feature allows for separate effects rigs on each recorder track
- Studio feature* (available via in-app purchase) turns multitrack into a DAW with full editing features
- UltraTuner, the high precision tuner, available as in-app purchase
- Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
- Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 and above)
- Project sharing between versions and devices
- Preroll function
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Audio copy/paste
- Speed up or slow down tempo of imported songs without changing pitch
- NO VOICE removes lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Powerful management of presets and favorites
- Tuner and metronome
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Low-latency for real-time playing
- FREE and LE versions also available
More apps info:
* requires iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 or later
What's New in Version 3.4
- New ENGL Amps for in-app purchase
- Native support for iRig BlueBoard
- New Loop Drummer 2 loop collections for in-app purchase
- Project sharing between versions and different devices
- AmpliTube recorder has been expanded to 8 tracks
- Improved MIDI control
- New multi-language dynamic tooltips
- Use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between the 5 main AmpliTube versions
- Now compatible with Audiobus on iOS 8
iCloud syncing doesn't work
I have been nickel-and-dimed to death with the iPad version of Amplitube and unlocked literally everything that can be purchased in the app. The app is fantastic and i was looking forward to move all my purchases to my brandnew iphone 6+. I was hesistant when purchasing the iphone version of this app for my iPhone and adding another 20 bucks to the small fortune I already have thrown at Amplitube so far.
I followed all the steps described for the synching process to the exact letter but it just doesn't work. I have triple checked everything and tried other things but to no avail. Even reinstalling in the hope it would sync again. None of my purchases are being restored or unlocked and i feel like i wasted another 20 bucks for something that should have been free to loyal users that have already spent so much money.
Consider me HIGHLY disappointed so far. I contacted tech support hoping they can make this happen for me. I might readjust my rating based on the outcome of that. So far be VERY careful purchasing this app if you already own the ipad version and intend in moving your purchases to your iPhone! Not sure if i'm missing an important step or just running into a glitch.
Has been great until recently...
I've been using Amplitube for two years now, and it has been getting better and better. However, my purchases keep vanishing and when I click "restore purchases", it says they're restored, but they're not. I bought the "All Styles" drum loop pack a few months ago and used it last night and it worked fine. When I went to record today, all of my recorded drum parts had vanished, and it keeps prompting me to purchase the package again. Please help me; I'll take my rating back up to 5 stars as soon as this is resolved, I just want to catch your attention. I've spent a lot of money so far in this app. iPhone 5s
I've installed the free version of amplitube
I did purchase the program
I bought the paid version, but it's got local purchases in the free version I paid for my version comes
It should be noted that in both the account I entered IK Multimedia
Help Me Please
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 15, 2014
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 315 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- ©2002-2014 IK Multimedia Production Srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Recorder + Master Fx$14.99
- Complete Fender Bundle$14.99
- Graphic Equalizer$2.99
- Parametric Equalizer$2.99
- Metal Distortion$2.99
- All Style Packs$14.99
- Complete Slash Bundle$14.99