By Harman International Industries
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get ready for a new day with JBL AmpUp
All you need to know when you get up in the morning: weather forecast, time and calendar events
1. 20+ beautiful HD background wallpaper not only reflect the current weather condition but also day and nighttime
2. Integrated professional weather forecast thanks to our popular partner AccuWeather.com
3. analog and digital clock styles - Well designed and easy to read
4. iOS Calendar integration: Displays today’s calendar events from your iPad/iPhone calendar.
With Wake-Up themes it has never been easier to set an alarm.
• We implemented two wake-up themes:
1. Slideshow: Personalize your wake-up experience with your iPad/iPhone or Photostream pictures and spice it up with your favorite music
2. Music: Just want to get up by listening to your individual sound? The Music theme was made for it.
• More and more Wake-Up themes will be introduced in future versions.
• AmpUp not only wakes you up gently in the morning but also lulls you into sleep with your favorite music.
• When you close your eyes, AmpUp sleeps as well: As soon as AmpUp is in Nightmode the iPad/iPhone screen turns off.
JBL AmpUp is rich of features that are easy and natural to interact with. Most important though, it reliably wakes you up in the morning.
Control the EQ of your JBL docking speaker:
You already are the proud owner of a JBL OnBeat Rize or OnBeat Awake?
Congratulations! You can enhance your individual sound experience even more by choosing one of four EQ modes, carefully designed by JBL acoustic engineers.
What's New in Version 1.0.9
- Support JBL OnBeat Hotel and JBL OnBeat Hotel LT.
- Support iPhone5 4-Inch retina display.
I agree with the other reviews
The speaker sounded good for the size, the app doesn't do anything about 50% of the time. I have had it work for up to a week straight, but then, no alarm, same settings, same everything, phone is sleeping when I wake myself up in the morning and the alarm never sounded. Good speaker, horrible app.
Did not work for several weeks and then it started to work and then stopped. Every morning a bird chirps now even though I turned the alarm off, deleted the app, powered down the iPad, no matter what I do a bird chirps at 8am every single day. I cannot get rid of it. VERY unpredictable and frustrating. Wish I could contact the company to see how to get rid of the chirping birds!!
I give up
Got this as a Xmas gift from wife to use as my new alarm clock. First, the plug that came with it was the wrong one. Contacted JBL they shipped correct one. App is terrible can't figure it out after 50 tries to get it to work. Going back to my old alarm clock to make sure I'm not late again to work.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 15, 2013
- Version: 1.0.9
- Size: 54.1 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Harman International Industries
- © Harman International Industries, Incorporated.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.