Amsterdam offline map, guide & hotels
By Rubicone sp. z o.o.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
100% Offline Map & Guide.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection, any adverts and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, Andr. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Basic, good map if you're offline
I was looking for more up-to-date guides and less general, major sites info. I had cell coverage while in Amsterdam, so the detailed offline map wasn't as useful to me. Most of the info on this app, though, could be garnered from tourist maps at the airport or from Wikipedia--and there weren't a ton of locations. Disappointingly, it didn't have a list of neighborhoods with descriptions. If you need an offline app, use it, but if not, skip.
- Category: Travel
- Released: Jun 28, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 35.8 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Rubicone sp. z o.o.
- © FT451
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.