Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover the convenience of traveling with Amtrak. With the Amtrak app you can get simple and intuitive access to all the travel information you need, whenever you need it.
• Show your eTicket while onboard, including multi-ride and monthly passes.
• Purchase one-way, roundtrip, multi-ride and monthly tickets
• Check train status
• Search for station information
• Save trip information to your phone calendar
• Load your eTicket into Apple Wallet
• And so much more
All this, without the hassle of your laptop, making calls or printing your ticket.
For help or feedback on the Amtrak app, go to amtrak.com/contact-us.
What's New in Version 2.2.11
We heard your feedback and have been working hard to improve connection reliability. This update is a key part of these efforts and required for all users.
Easy and simple
The app is fairly easy to navigate through without any issues or glitches. I once had to cancel a reservation for personal reasons and that lasted less than a minute without any fuss. The only problem is the baggage info. I had to call and confirm if the ❌ on the baggage for the thruway bus wasn't allowed under the bus. The customer service lady said they do allow luggage, except it's not checked. Just an FYI for anyone who was confused like I was.
Finding Reservations in the app
Finding and making reservations, train status and link the rewards are 4/5 Stars but the fact that it can't carry your reservation over to 'my trips' is a big failure and inconvenience. I'm logged in to both Amtrak and Amtrak rewards on my phone when I make the reservation, my name and awards # automatically populate when I'm ready to pay, but when it comes time to board the train I have to search for the email that was sent with my ticket - makes absolutely no sense and is both frustrating and inconvenient for such a simple fix. The airlines do it with no problem.
Works Well, But Improvements Needed
This app works well, but please improve it so that
1) If an Amtrak user updates their account information via the Amtrak website, that the changes take effect immediately when logging back into the Amtrak app or website.
2) Amtrak users can have the option to update their account information through the app and that the changes take effect when logging back into the Amtrak website or app.
If updating account information through the app, please include every section under Personal Information, Member PIN, More About Me, and Contact Preferences, just like from the website. But for editing home & billing addresses on the website or app, please allow users to add multiple addresses and select a default address for home and billing.