Welcome to Amuse!
Artists around the world use amuse to distribute their music to hundreds of digital music stores worldwide allowing fans to discover and purchase their music. Wherever you are, the Amuse app lets you upload your songs and albums in a matter of minutes using nothing more than your phone and your data connection.
• Upload songs and albums to digital music stores like Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Tidal, Deezer and many more.
• Get songs and albums from iCloud, Dropbox or Google Drive to avoid using data on your device.
• Collect royalties and request payout.
• Get your payouts via Paypal.
• Amuse is free to use and artists keep 100% of their royalties.
• No lengthy contracts, remove your music from Amuse at any time.
Artists sign up with Facebook, Google or email and go through a one-time process of setting up the account.
Amuse requires the following content to complete an upload of a song or an album:
• High quality cover art
• Song or album in .wav format
• Artist must have complete rights to song.
• Artist must have active internet connection or data through the duration of the upload of the song.
Money makes the world go round. It also makes artists happy! We’ve updated the Money section to make it easier for you to get an overview of your royalties and where they come from. Here’s a list of what it includes:
• See your income per month, per track and per store
• It’s faster!
• Updated design, it looks great!
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing Distribution App!!!
Hey everybody this is an amazing FREE app to help distribute your music digitally to all platform! I had no problem getting my single released! The only thing I struggled with was finding art work that reached the quality standard but that’s to be expected because I don’t want a low grade cover for my single. I don’t really see how people can talk down on a group of people working for you literally for free & offering as much as they do! Some people just need a reason to complain.. My only question to you Amuse is is there a way to find what station on Pandora my single is getting played? I keep getting asked lol but other than that I’m extremely happy with my experience!.. By the way y’all go check out my new Single - Not On Ice by Nani Niko!!!
Dude... it’s ridiculously outstanding
I’m gonna get my one and only complaint out of the way. I wish the uploading didn’t take forever.
Okay, now that’s done. This app is amazing! Where has this been my whole life? This app puts you out there FOR FREE! I’ve had none of the issues that some of the reviews addressed. My songs have been reviewed and in stores right on queue and 100% accurate. I’ve been with TuneCore, ReverbNation and Spinnup; none of these came even close to what Amuse has done for me... and I didn’t pay a cent.
I was with TuneCore for 9 years and I’ve been with Amuse for 2 weeks - the difference is off the charts! Anyone that is a serious musician and is frustrated constantly by the stonewalls of big music need look no further.
Here’s what you get over the other guys:
- comprehensive artwork formatting (i.e. if want that blurry spot, just let ‘em know).
- stupid fast release dates.
- unheard of artist SEO.
- easy to use UI.
- real time production updates.
- a genuine chance to get signed by a company that cares enough to foot the bill to let you try.
- lightning quick support.
- if I said it once, I’ve said it 600 times: IT’S FREE!!!
Thanks Amuse for being awesome!
This app is amazing! I’ve released many singles and 2 albums using Amuse. Your music gets distributed to all platforms for FREE and you do get to keep 100% of revenue you earn. The support team is amazing as well! Whenever I had an issue they would email me back in 2-4 business days and help me resolve my issues. Before I started using Amuse, I was using TuneCore to distribute my music and I was paying $10 just to distribute a single and I never made that money back from revenue. I found out about Amuse and immediately made a switch and I’m happy to say that it was my best transition.
If you have a few minutes to spare, please go listen to my single called “Kinda Love” by WBG Knox. Available on every platform (thanks to amuse❤️)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.