Amuse - Music Distribution
By Amuseio AB
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to Amuse!
Artists around the world use amuse to distribute their music to hundreds of digital music stores worldwide allowing fans to discover and purchase their music. Wherever you are, the Amuse app lets you upload your songs and albums in a matter of minutes using nothing more than your phone and your data connection.
– Upload songs and albums to digital music stores like Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Tidal, Deezer and many more.
– Get songs and albums from iCloud, Dropbox or Google Drive to avoid using data on your device.
– Collect royalties and request payout.
– Get your payouts via Paypal.
– Amuse is free to use and artists keep 100% of their royalties.
– No lengthy contracts, remove your music from Amuse at any time.
Artists sign up with Facebook, Google or email and go through a one-time process of setting up the account.
Amuse requires the following content to complete an upload of a song or an album:
– Cover art in 1400 x 1400 pixel resolution
– Song or album in .wav format
– Artist must have complete rights to song.
– Artist must have active internet connection or data through the duration of the upload of the song.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
Enter your own ISRC codes at the point of upload - or continue to use the ones we provide. To get your most wanted feature listed here get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
Good app...but needs more features
You guys should add music video uploading also and a pre-order feature so that people can see the track names and how much it will cost. also if people don't have money on the release day pre order is the best option because you don't have to pay when its released. so yeahhh add those two k bye lovely app
A lot of problems
Because it’s a FREE distribution app it has a number of hoops you have to jump through in order for you music to be uploaded. I had everything needed to upload a single/album but it’s makes you convert files that don’t correlate with there policies.
I LOVE IT BUT IT NEED’S
IT NEED’S MUSIC VIDEI DISTRIBUTION LIKE VEVO ( with youtube channel ) AND ITUNES AND TIDAL AND SPOTIFY!