Feeling sick? High-quality, affordable medical care is in the palm of your hands - and on-demand - with Amwell.
Amwell is the best way to see a doctor in minutes. Amwell connects you to board-certified, experienced medical providers. High-quality healthcare is now available, 24/7, with on-demand or scheduled appointments, often with with next day availability.
Amwell brings healthcare home, so that you can feel better, faster.
AMWELL IS EASY AS 1 -2 -3
1. Download the app
2. Choose the type of visit
3. Choose your provider
No more driving to the doctor or sitting in waiting rooms. With Amwell, quality medical providers are available 24/7, to help you feel better faster.
AMWELL DOCTORS HAVE SEEN IT ALL
Our experienced clinicians can provide the care you need quickly. Common patients concerns include:
• Urgent Care: bronchitis, sinus & respiratory infections, sore throat, diarrhea, cold/flu, gout, strep throat, urinary tract infections, pink eye, hypertension, migraines, pneumonia
• Therapy: depression & anxiety, ADHD/ADD, bereavement, trauma, couples therapy, stress, divorce, sleep disorders
• Psychiatry: anorexia, bipolar disorder, panic attacks, PTSD, OCD, psychosis, insomnia, substance abuse
• Nutrition: weight concerns, food allergies, meal planning, high blood pressure, pediatric nutrition, digestive disorders, pregnancy diets
• Lactation Consulting: breastfeeding help
AFFORDABLE PRICES FOR SERVICES YOU NEED
We believe quality healthcare should be accessible and affordable. That’s why before insurance, Amwell costs:
• $69 or less for urgent care
• $95 or less for online therapy
• $200 initial online psychiatry visit, follow-up visit $90
• $45 or less for nutrition counseling visits
* $130 initial breastfeeding support visit, follow-up visit $75
Have health insurance? Many major carriers cover Amwell visits. To check if yours does, simply enter your health insurance information to see the price you will pay for your visit. It’s that easy.
PATIENTS AGREE - AMWELL IS EASY & CONVENIENT
We couldn’t have said it better ourselves … take their word for it!
• “[The visit] took 20 minutes and prescription has been called in. The same process with my local doctor would’ve taken 2 to 3 hours between drive time, wait time, visit, and returning back to work.”
• “I honestly have to say this is one of the best new services I have ever used…I was able to download the app, pick a doctor, and “see” the doctor right from my iPhone.”
• “The whole process is easy to set up, within minutes we were connected to a video conference with a medical professional who was very thorough but more important, really took the time to listen.”
100% SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL
We take your privacy very seriously. Your visit with the doctor is confidential and HIPAA compliant.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
• Most Popular Mobile Telehealth Platform of 2014-2016 – App Annie
• Best Telemedicine App of 2016 – Healthline
• First telehealth service awarded accreditation by the American Telemedicine Association
CONNECT WITH US
To learn more or get your questions answered, please reach out to us!
• Web: www.amwell.com
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/amwellpatient
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/amwell
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you use Apple Health, you can choose to share your health information with the doctor during your video visit, such as heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose levels, weight, nutritional information, and respiratory rate.
We continue to improve the Amwell patient experience with these new features:
•We have enhanced the service browsing experience to make finding services easier
•We have added a feature for our providers, staff & administrators that allows them to invite guests to your scheduled visits
•You can now start a visit straight from the text message appointment reminder
•Patients using the consumer mobile app will now be able to change their password via My Account
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Care Alternative
I have had a severe sinus infection for 10 days and has been progressively worse. I got up today and was coughing so I knew I had to go in. I got up and looked out the window and... it had snowed 5 inches! Feeling miserable and not wanting to shovel, I tried Amwell. The intake process was super easy, the physician was extremely polite, helpful and knowledgeable and the entire visit from registration to completion was less than 20 minutes. I still have to go pick up my prescription, but there’s less of a pressure on that. Had I not gotten into my PCP (I suspect I would not have), it would have taken me about 40 minutes to do my front steps and walk and clean off my truck, 20 minutes to drive to an urgent care and who knows how long in the waiting room with all the other sick people!
As a paramedic, we are constantly trying to bridge the gap between the lack of access to health care to reasonable options that doesn’t require an expensive ambulance and emergency room visit for minor ailments or injuries. I would definitely recommend this service to my patients who are looking for an alternative.
Extremely Happy w/ This Service
OMG!!! I was super hesitant to try this service but didn’t feel like sitting in Urgent Care for hours for my particular issue. The intake process was surprisingly super fast! And the app is very user friendly. Once I completed my medical history and input my insurance information, I spoke with the doctor in less than 5 minutes! And this was around 2:30! Mid-day!!! When it’s usually impossible to get in and out of an urgent care facility. the whole process took less than 30 minutes! I promise, I do not write reviews, don’t have time, but I had to take a few moments to write this review b/c I was thoroughly impressed! The actual doctor, Dr. Cynthia Horner was AWESOME! She was patient with my explanation for calling in today, I did not feel rushed AT ALL, which sometimes happens in urgent care offices, she was on top of all of my questions and I felt very comfortable with her diagnoses. She even offered some encouragement around my fitness goals! I am so impressed and will definitely tell all of my friends about this experience! Thank you sooo much!
1 no show, 2 cancellations, unacceptable
Let’s pretend you’re in need of professional help but can’t get to see a same day doctor. That’s my situation, no thanks to this lousy experience trying to secure an appointment on AmWell. The app earns 3 strikes. I deducted 3 stars, assuming everything would have gone excellent had it worked. AmWell offers no explanation or specifics to me on why the 2cancellations or 1 no show. They just give a customer service number to reschedule. Perhaps it was unfortunate timing and luck but that shouldn’t matter. When AmWell offers a professional patient care service, three chances is enough to judge it by.
My first doctor wasn’t online (or didn’t pay attention) and I waited 30 minutes before logging off with no consult. The next appointment cancelled the morning of, which at least allowed me time to find another slot for the same day. 10 mins before my third appointment I received a cancellation alert.
This is akin to a Skype consultation and I can guess it would be ideal you need a care ASAP. Don’t get your hopes up, though. Any patient would get discouraged after three failed attempts to get help. Not a good start!
- American Well Corporation
- 151.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 American Well. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.