By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A leading anaesthesia journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the Newsstand, the “Anaesthesia” app keeps you up to date with all the latest research, covering aspects of general and regional anaesthesia, intensive care and pain therapy, including research on equipment. Anaesthesia issues can be read in full, giving you all the latest news and research in the field, with podcasts and videos giving additional expert insight and opinion.
Download the app today to enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, where you can:
- Download and read Anaesthesia’s most recent issues - Stay current with the latest articles published - Be notified when a new issue is available - Save your favourite articles for quick and easy access offline - Browse, search and bookmark articles from all available issues - Browse and zoom in on images - Share links to your favourite articles with colleagues and friends
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Anaesthesia can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $229.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Anaesthesia subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $229.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 3.0.2127
- Enhanced access and login features for society members
- Inclusion of full author biography information where available
- Better integration with RightsLink so that users can request permissions
- Sticky headers added to issues page
- Bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 19, 2014
- Version: 3.0.2127
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.