Stay informed about the weather. Barometer will show you air pressure, hygrometer will show humidity and thermometer – a real temperature. All local weather information in your pocket. Rain, snow or even storm outside will no longer surprise you.
Analog Weather Station always identify exactly where you are. You have opportunity to enable GPS detection or search for your city. You can see local weather, alert about rain, snow, strong wind and other weather events. And you can be sure of the accuracy of the forecast.
• A lot of realistic themes to make your Weather Station unique
• Ergonomic design: comfortable user interface in both positions (vertical and horizontal)
• A lot of device configurations for personal usage
• Compare meteo data from different providers, sources and channels
• You can switch between analog style graphic and modern style graphics
With full support for the latest features of iOS 11 and iPhone X
This app is pleasant and easy to use. It looks like vintage barometer with modern technology inside. Only correct weather data without anything superfluous (like map, widgets etc.).
Free version includes:
• Temperature (could measure in °C and °F)
• Wind speed (switch between km/h, mph, mps)
• Atmospheric pressure (3 different pressure units of barometer - inHg, hPa, mmHg)
• Relative humidity in live time
• 6 common languages (EN, IT, DE, ES, RU, UK)
You can also switch between classic and forecast views
• Forecast for 7 days
• More wind meteo data
• Sunrise and sunset data
• 3 additional meteorological live-time data channels
• 3 additional background themes
• charts of changing indicators by day or hourly
Updates and more features are coming. Stay tuned for the current weather with Analog Weather Station! Find out when the weather will be sunny, cloudy or snowy, there will be severe rain or atmospheric pressure will increase in realtime mode!
Fully optimized for iOS 11!
Optimized meteorological data channel
Ratings and Reviews
Well done. A beautiful UI. I have one minor nit and one feature request.
Nit... Inches of Mercury is not quite accurate enough as you get closer to sea level.
Feature request... A widget.
Overall, you have created something incredibly refined.
Actually, found my town perfectly
So I don't know why location improvement wouldn't work for somebody else, sometimes weather apps don't locate you precisely. I don't know how they locate you if they use GPS or something else. But my weather apps always identify exactly where I am regardless of what app it is or what part of town I am in or what part of the state I am in.
I didn't even know there was an update for this app until I came in after a nag screen that told me I should come here and rate it.
That's one thing that you can get rid of right there I hate leg screens. Even if it's for an app as nicely made as this, get rid of it
The layout of this app is remarkably pleasant for ease of use. However, comparing this app to the local METAR readings reveals that the data are highly questionable.
It is giving me close to 100% RH yet the local surface station reads 51% RH at the same time. Also the temperature is 6°C yet the app is reading 3°C-hence for the wrong % RH. I don't know if the source of the data for this app is delayed. An hour and a half ago the station read 4°C so if there is a delay it is a very significant one.
Also the pressure readings are based on the altimeter settings relative to sea level pressure and not to the sensor pressure. I hope an update will present the user with the option to choose which they prefer.
It also shows the correct city so it isn't a location issue. I'm hopeful that an update would include better data sources since I like this app.
- Evgeniy Mitskevichus
- 30.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 RFND, Analog Weather Station
- In-App Purchases
- Version Pro $1.99
- Unlock all themes $0.99
- Wood $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.