Finally an App to access Google Analytics™ with all the features you want and need. Your data is presented in a useful and meaningful way rather than just listing the data like some other Apps. Contact Us via our Website if you have any questions.
- Intuitive Date Picker for setting the Date Range
- Multiple Accounts and Profiles.
- Portrait and Landscape Graphs & Maps
- Multiple Graphs and data for all metrics
- Export data to TXT or PDF (60 different Reports)
- Print Reports directly to a printer on a wireless network with AirPrint.
- Drill Down through your data
- Fast on 3G, Wifi or Edge.
The Summary reports give you a snapshot of recent visitor activity on your site, split into five groups: Visitors, Traffic Sources, Referral Sources, Top Content, Top 10 Countries, Operating System and Search Keywords.
- Hourly visitor statistics for Today and Yesterday
- Daily visitor statistics for a preset or custom date range.
-Visitor Statistics on a Daily and Hourly Graph. All reports display multiple data metrics such as Visits, Page Views, Time on Site, New Visits and Bounce Rate.
- Visitor Statistics are also displayed on a World or US Map with Pan and Zoom function enabling you to easily visualise where your visitors are coming from. Select a country and drill down to Daily and Hourly Statistics for your selected Country or US State.
- Visitor Statistics by Continent, Sub-Continent, Country, Region & City
- Visitor Language
- Visitor Loyalty
- Browser, Browser Version and Operating System
- Operating System and Version
- Colors & Resolution
- Flash Support
- Java Support
- Network Domain
- Network Location
- Traffic Sources show where your visitors come from, including links that display the actual web page that your visitors came from.
- Search Keywords
- Adwords Campaigns
- Keyword Positions (Ad Slot, Keyword, Ad Position)
- Campaign Performance shows Daily Trend Graph for CPM/C, CTR, Ad Cost, Impressions & adClicks.
- Ad Versions (Campaign and Ad Content)
- Social Network
- Top Content
- Top Content By Title
- Top Landing Pages
- Top Exit Pages
- Site Search Keywords
- Site Search Categories
- Event Categories
- Event Actions
- Event Trending showing a daily trend graph of Events
- Goal Completions. Graphs for All Goals and Goals 1-20
- Goal Starts. Graphs for All Goals and Goals 1-20
- Goal Value. Graphs for All Goals and Goals 1-20
- Hourly E-Commerce statistics for Today and Yesterday
- Daily E-Commerce for a preset or custom date range.
- Transaction Daily Trend Graph. Drill down through your data to see the Transactions and Purchases for any day.
- Product Summary
- Product SKU Summary
- Product Categories Summary
You must have a Google Account with Google Analytics to use this App.
Visit our website to find out more.
Update to the latest version of Google Sign-In with improvements for iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing implementation of the Google Analytics API
I own both Analytics Pro and Analytics HD (made by Inblosam LLC). By comparison, this is a much better application by features, functionality and performance. The UI is more pleasing and is easier to navigate than the competition. The fact that I can choose today, yesterday or the last seven days as preset reports is also incredibly handy. Further, being able to track my campaigns (as well as my eCommerce) is just a bonus.
I also appreciate Mr. Blackburn's attention to detail - you can tell he went to great lengths to make a very compelling application. For the money (and yes, $7 is inexpensive given the functionality). I highly recommend this app to anyone needing to monitor their sites utilizing Google Analytics.
Lastly, as a recent iPhone 4 owner, I am pleased that this app already supports iOS4. I can't wait until he releases an iPad version (which I hope will be a universal app). Well done!
Analytics Pro saves me a lot time and effort when it comes to checking my website's traffic. I'm more than happy to buy an app that prevents me from having to sit down at a computer and log into my google account just to do a quick check. It's so easy to watch my site's traffic that I'm now checking multiple times a day instead of once a week. This is probably one of the more useful apps on my device. I love it!
The only downside to the app, which is why I am removing a star from my previous rating, is due to the app's inability to automatically login. After adding my account and turn the "Automatic login" switch to ON, it still doesn't work. This was a feature that did work when I first purchased the app, but over time it stopped working completely. If there is any way you can fix this, I would be very happy.
WOW!! Great Analytics App
Just installed this app - had been using another app called Analytics (which is very good) but this new app has me switching to it. The ability to view charts and some, but not all of the graphics in landscape mode is a nice feature. The mapping feature is very cool too - tapping on a country to have it display the count or scroll down the right side in landscape mode to see a quick listing of all countries and counts. Data seems to load fast.
Very well designed - fast - and with data displayed in a very useful and well thought out manner - great job!!
A couple features I'd like to see is it retain the date range I select - when I choose a custom date range and then go into Visitor Loyalty for example, then backtrack to Continent - the date range reverts back to the default range that I chose in 'setting's - so I have to reenter the date range again - a little tedious.
I would also like to have the ability to by pass the 'select account' screen and just load my accounts - I only have two accounts now - this is just another tap of the screen which i'd like to avoid.
Well worth the higher price point.
- Thomas Blackburn
- 12.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Thomas Blackburn
- In-App Purchases
- Additional Reports $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.