Anatomical Illustration of Acupuncture Points Lite
By People's Medical Publishing House Co., Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Are you an acupuncturist who wants to improve your needling skills? Are you a student that wonders what structures lie beneath the surface of an acupuncture point? Are you an instructor wishing to provide your students with full understanding of the channels and points?
Anatomical Illustration of Acupuncture Points serves as both a guide for acupuncture point location and as an essential clinical tool for practice. With greater detail and depth than any other acupuncture App on the market today, the cross-sectional anatomical illustrations provide vivid 3-dimensional perspectives for each acupoint. Point location methods, clinical indications and therapeutic actions are provided along with appropriate needling and moxibustion techniques for each point. Effective clinical point combinations are also provided.
The in-depth anatomical illustrations and detailed descriptions enable the user to:
▪ Needle in the right direction and to the right depth
▪ Avoid dangerous tissues while still reaching the target depth.
▪ Visualize internal structures when studying the points.
▪ Clearly explain the points to your students and patients
The well-accepted source text from which Anatomical Illustration of Acupuncture Points was compiled serves as a valuable collection of knowledge from both experienced Chinese medical doctors and western experts which successfully combines the essence of TCM with the clarity of the scientific anatomical perspective.
The searchable interactive touch-screen database includes:
► Channels of Acupuncture
▪ Circuit diagrams of main channels and secondary branches
▪ Images of their affiliated and connected organs
▪ Detailed descriptions of their running courses
▪ Chinese pinyin translations & explanations
▪ Photographs and proportional measurements
▪ Cross-sectional anatomical views
▪ Anatomical landmarks for accurate point location
▪ Clinical actions and indications
▪ Illustrated analysis of regional anatomy
▪ Detailed needle manipulation methods for each point
► Searchable Indexes
▪ Point nomenclature
▪ Index of pinyin names
▪ Index of point actions and indications
What's New in Version 1.1
Please update this app
This app will not work with iOS 11 please update :/
won't let you see most of the content, demands purchase. not much use
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Mar 17, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: People's Medical Publishing House Co., Ltd
- © People's Medical Publishing House
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.