Anatomist is the #1 Anatomy quiz app! Why are we the best?
– 3,500+ anatomy identifications including ECGs and Pathology photos!
– 24 areas of the human body to master your anatomy skills!
– Compete globally with other anatomy and medical students via Facebook!
– World Health Organization Essential Medicines quiz (sorry only available in English right now)
– Designed by anatomy and medical students, for anatomy and medical students!
– No internet connection needed to practice your anatomy skills!
– Have fun while practising anatomy, pathology, and physiology! :)
We're so proud to bring Anatomist – the best anatomy quiz app on the market – to 6 total languages now! If you are an anatomy or medical student and wish to see Anatomist in another language not yet available, please contact us and we'll see if we can add it!
– Anatomy Stickers for iMessage are included with every app download
– New Mini Anatomy Quizzes: Cranial Nerves, Hand Bones, Brachial Plexus, Coronary Arteries, etc.
– English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, and Chinese Languages now available
– Timer Disable button is back and we've also increased the time the answer choices stay on the screen
Ratings and Reviews
Way too fast and crashes sometimes, but lots to like
Well, this is my first review ever, and I really enjoy this app.
I only have two problems:
1. I do not enjoy how after answering the question it moves to the next question with out any time to see the correct answer. It changes so fast that sometimes I can’t even read the answer. So the next time I play and the same question pops up again I don’t remember anything.
To solve this: I have taken to screenshoting it as soon as I answer and making a diagram and labeling all of the parts. When the question comes up I check the diagram. I have to be very quick with the screen shot or I won’t get a picture. That’s how fast that goes.
2. It seems the more questions a category has the more the app crashes. I have yet to get through a who game of the skin category. One time I just pressed answers to see how far I could get as quickly as possible, I only made it to 125.
Other than that, I love this app and I hope to learn more using it!
Developer Response ,
Hi Raizaiel! Thanks so much for the really helpful feedback. We're actually in the process of a massive app rewrite to remove all of the bugs and fix the issues that you mentioned and should be releasing the update sometime this month. If you'd like a sneak peek then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Thanks!
I really like the app, but I wish there was more of a studying part
Don’t get me wrong... I love the quizzes, and they help a ton, but I wish there was one good anatomy app with actually studying along side the quizzes. For example, if I took the quizzes over parts of the brain, and got multiple wrong, I wish it would show me where to study, or give me a couple pages and diagrams to look over. It’s just quizzes, and it’s really hard to answer questions when you haven’t ever seen some of the words involved in the question. Wish it would TEACH you before you had to quiz over it.
Great, but few changes could be made
The search function is difficult to use. I wish when you missed one it was would make a list that you could edit to study. Also, I know sometimes certain sections, blood flow comes to mind, that are covered in a different way and order. I wish you could go through and create your own list so the quizzes are more taylored to each person. Otherwise great and very detail oriented app.
Also, the pulsing pin for some reason drives me bonkers on occasion.
- Andrew Meyerson
- 2.1 GB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Andrew Meyerson
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.