Anatomy & Physiology: Body Structures and Function
By Visible Body
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is available in 5 languages. Tap the settings icon in the app to set the language to English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, or Japanese.
Conquer those tough anatomy topics! Put aside the textbook, the lab specimens, or plastic 3D models and jump into an immersive 3D experience.
- Zoom in to see in real 3D how nerves exit the spinal cord and their relationship to the vertebrae.
- Rotate to study the branches of the cranial nerves or the microanatomy of the eye from all perspectives.
- Watch a 50-second 3D animation that explains the physiology of muscle contractions.
- Customize the app and track your learning. Create a library of Favorites with 3D models, illustrations, animations, and notes that you need to review. Access a question-by-question assessment of quiz performance to track your understanding of the concepts.
This app includes 12 units with 50 chapters/modules that use over 500 preset views of 3D models, more than 150 illustrations and animations, and hundreds of quiz questions.
Within each of the 12 content units, you can
- Rotate the anatomical models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Watch short animations that explain physiological processes.
- Study by creating notecards. Favorite views to access later.
- Track your progress with learning objective checklists.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Share content with others.
Anatomy & Physiology presents core functions of all body systems, including
Cells and Tissues
- Compatible with iOS 9 and above.
- Works on iPad 4 and above, iPad mini 2 and above, and iPhone 5 and above. (Not recommended for iPad 3 and below, iPad mini 1st generation, or iPhone 4S and below.)
What's New in Version 4.1.11
- Improved help menu allows users to get answers to questions even more quickly
- Improved Japanese font
- Minor corrections and bug fixes
Amazing app every anatomy student should have
This app is perfect for studying and learning anatomy and physiology. It is simple to use and broken down into full lessons with interactive parts and videos. Every student should have it!
Great app, but sometimes freezes up
This app is getting better all of the time, but it still has frustrating bugs and issues with not playing animations and freezing up.
Really one of the best app on the market
Highly recommended 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 20, 2016
- Version: 4.1.11
- Size: 1.76 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Argosy Publishing
- © Argosy Publishing, Inc., 2007–2016. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.