Anatomy and Physiology are two different, but highly related disciplines. This inclusive quiz covers the major aspects of Anatomy. The over 1130 questions were specifically designed to include those aspects of Physiology that are very essential for perfect understanding of Anatomy.
The major topics treated in this quiz include:
- The organizational levels of life
- The various systems of the human body and basic processes of life.
- General Anatomy
- Development And Inheritance
- The Reproductive System
- The Urinary System
- The Digestive System
- The Respiratory System
- The Lymphatic And Immune System
- The Cardiovascular System
- The Endocrine System
- Neurological Exam
- The Autonomic Nervous System
- The Brain And Cranial Nerves
- Anatomy Of The Nervous System
- The Nervous System And Nervous Tissue
- The Muscular System
- Muscle Tissue
- The Appendicular Skeleton
- Axial Skeleton
- Bone Tissue And The Skeletal System
- The Integumentary System
- The Tissue Level Of Organization
- Cellular Level Of Organization
This quiz is a very high quality learning tool, which is exceptionally useful for students that major in Biological and Medical Sciences.
The questions will help you review and test your knowledge. The app contains both true/false questions and multiple choice. It's great as practice app that you can use to test what you have learned or also as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam.
You can choose to answer 25, 50 or 100 questions. The questions will be randomized so that each time you take the quiz (for example 25 questions) you will get a different set of questions. At the end of the quiz, you will be shown the total number you got correct and your percentage score.
*** Features ****
• Offers the ideal test format.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choice and True / False questions – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end of each quiz
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
• Many questions now provide extremely useful feedback comments.
Try this Quiz App today and you’ll be glad you did!
Better display and functionality: This version includes a new and improved interface. The option buttons are now listed horizontally and flexible (better adjusting to the size of the answer option text).
There is a review / feedback section as the end of the quiz where you can scroll through your quiz attempt, reviewing one question response at at a time. This allows you to see your response and the correct answer. This is ideal for learning.
400 additional General Anatomy questions, 300 additional Blood / Heart questions.
Ratings and Reviews
Cool quizzes but lack of pictures
Anatomy quizzes are pretty essential however I only see text questions here whereas questions with picture demonstration would make the learning more fun and visual. Otherwise, the quiz app is very decent 👍
This app is so perfect; much better than the old version of the anatomy quiz app! Buy this instead!
nice quiz, have the potential.
the app does help me to understand more about anatomy and physiology. however, i would like to see a page that summarizes general anatomy theory before actually taking the quiz. this will definitely help boost the memory.
- Information Technology And Resource Development LLC
- 46.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016, Information Technology And Resource Development LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.