Anatomy & Physiology is a step-by-step introduction to the human body in 50 visual, interactive chapters.
Conquer those tough anatomy topics! Put aside the textbook, the lab specimens, or plastic 3D models and jump into an immersive 3D experience.
- Zoom in to see in real 3D how nerves exit the spinal cord and their relationship to the vertebrae.
- Rotate to study the branches of the cranial nerves or the microanatomy of the eye from all perspectives.
- Watch a 50-second 3D animation that explains the physiology of muscle contractions.
- Customize the app and track your learning. Create a library of Favorites with 3D models, illustrations, animations, and notes that you need to review. Access a question-by-question assessment of quiz performance to track your understanding of the concepts.
This app includes 12 units with 50 chapters/modules that use over 500 preset views of 3D models, more than 150 illustrations and animations, and hundreds of quiz questions.
Within each of the 12 content units, you can
- Rotate the anatomical models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Watch short animations that explain physiological processes.
- Study by creating notecards. Favorite views to access later.
- Track your progress with learning objective checklists.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Share content with others.
Anatomy & Physiology presents core functions of all body systems, including
Cells and Tissues
* Bug fixes, enhancements, and minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Freezes when playing animations
I teach for a private technical college, and this app was recommended by a coworker. Great information however when connected to a VGA overhead projector using an apple lightening to VGA adapter, any video animation that I play will play once. After that no other video will project, yet I still hear the animation. I have to completely reboot my ipad2 in order to play another video. Frustrating since I am using this to offer additional information to my students. Please fix this bug
I really enjoy the app so far. It's very detailed which is super nice. Plus the way it guides you is very helpful. Only wish the quizzes were more detailed for instance including the teeth or having you identify each of the carpal bones instead of just clicking a wrist bone and that's the question. Overall great buy, and if the quizzes were more in depth I would give it a full five stars.
I want a refund
Extremely basic. This certainly eluded to be a much more interactive app. Hard to use on my cell phone. Very basic quiz bank. The connective tissue separates bone from the tissue types; example as it lists the tissue types, of which there should be 4, bone is pulled out?!? It is not separate and if I hadn’t already learned that, I would be learning the wrong things using this app. First day of purchase and I want a refund. $34 this should be a complete textbook and completely accurate. So disappointed.
- Argosy Publishing
- 1.6 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Argosy Publishing, Inc., 2007–2018. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.