By Books of Discovery
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The acclaimed Trail Guide to the Body musculoskeletal anatomy resource is now available in an interactive app. This user-friendly tool is beneficial for students and practitioners in manual therapy, physical therapy, athletic training, pilates and other professions that require musculoskeletal anatomy knowledge.
AnatomyMapp® offers a wide array of features to help you ace your next exam or educate your clients:
• All 364 cards from the Trail Guide to the Body flashcards. These include 144 muscles, 61 bone and bony landmarks, 50 joint and ligaments and 64 common movements, including the synergists and antagonists
• Pins that identify muscles, bones and bony landmarks
• Navigation directly from muscle groups to individual muscles
• Multiple options to test your musculoskeletal anatomy knowledge by: 1) answering multiple-choice questions (muscle cards only) 2) locating specific structures, and 3) identifying AOIN points. The quiz questions were developed from the Trail Guide to the Body workbook.
• Bookmark specific cards you can review later
• Table of Contents with an easy-to-search capability. You can search on all cards or only cards that you have bookmarked
• Page reference on each card for the Trail Guide to the Body textbook
• Zoom into illustrations for more detail using pinch touch
• Flip the cards to view illustrations on one side, details on the other (movement and muscle cards only)
• Navigate directly from muscle groups to individual muscles
• Help button to guide you through options available in the app
A great on-the-go educational tool. Designed to be viewed in portrait mode.
What do you think? If you have any comments or suggestions we’d like to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
More than 1,700 bodywork schools have chosen Trail Guide to the Body products for their students. It is sold in 38 countries. AnatomyMapp® is a registered trademark of Books of Discovery.
What's New in Version 1.5
Minor text edits and updates.
Really great App
I love all the information, muscle identification quizes, and action cards. i do however wonder why when doing actions or individual muscles when i press on the arrow for the next one they so not go in order and say a section is 11 muscles long i start at the beginning hit the arrow to go right three times and suddenly have reached the end. this aspect on both the individual muscle lists and action cards is simply not functional and i would love if it went through all the functions before ending the navigational tool XD! Thanks.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 29, 2016
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 104 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Books of Discovery
- © 2015 Books of Discovery
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.