By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download this app to connect your Android Wear smartwatch with your iPhone. Android Wear watches let you:
• Choose from hundreds of watch faces to express your style. Personalize watch faces with the info that matters to you: your steps, schedule, stocks, or more.
• Check important info like who's calling, SMS and messages, and alerts from your favorite apps.
• Get built-in fitness tracking. Track your steps and distance while you walk, run, or ride and get coaching for strength training.
• Android Wear watches have the Google Assistant* built-in. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It's your own personal Google. Say "Ok Google" or hold the power button to get help from your Assistant.
• Choose a watch from brands like Michael Kors, Fossil, TAG Heuer, Huawei, ASUS, and Nixon.
Watches that support iOS include: ASUS ZenWatch 2, ASUS ZenWatch 3, Casio Smart Outdoor, Huawei Watch, Fossil Q Founder, Fossil Q Wander, Fossil Q Marshal, LG Watch Urbane, LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition, LG Watch Style and Sport, Michael Kors Access smartwatches, Moto 360 (2nd Gen), Moto 360 for Women, Moto 360 Sport, Polar M600, and TAG Heuer Connected.
*Google Assistant is not available in all languages.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.1
• New UI making it easier to scroll through information, take action, and switch watch faces
• Personalized watch faces that support complications from your favorite apps
• Google Assistant for your watch
• Minor bug fixes.
Made it WORSE
As if this app couldn't get worse, they've managed to mess it up. 2.0 was working just fine and I had no connection issues. Today (Feb 13) after updating to 2.1, it's totally broken the connection between the app and my Nixon Mission watch. I've been prompted 5 times in 30 minutes that the has disconnected from the phone and to reconnect.
Whoever is developing this should be let go. Fix this!
New Update will not work
After the new update my app won't open at all. Immediately crashes (iPhone 5 iOS 10.2.1) Thankfully google has found a way to make the App complete trash.
Trying to set up my MK access from Iphone
This app is not working. Im trying to set up my new MK access watch and when I open the app crash downs! Tried several times and nothing happens. Please resolve this matter immediately.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 14, 2017
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 113 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese (Hong Kong), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.