Anesthesia Comprehensive Review
By Elsevier Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Anesthesia-A Comprehensive Review for iPhone® and iPad
Download of this app includes 10 free questions to review. You can choose to buy the complete set of questions for $99.99.
This updated app corresponds to the 5th edition of the print book entitled Anesthesia A Comprehensive Review, by Brian A. Hall, MD and Robert C. Chantigian, MD.
Prior purchasers of this app have the opportunity to purchase the new volume at a discounted price for a limited time.
Added new features:
121 new questions and updates to existing questions
Updated user interface
Updated for iOS 8.x and optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus devices
All notes and all favorites available from main menu
Aggregated Answer statistics - Addition of % answered for each option, viewable in the answer stem.
Answer statistics for each 5th Edition question will be added 6 months post-release. This feature will help the user see how they are doing compared to other users of the app. Prior purchasers of the 4th Edition will also see prior, aggregated answer stats.
This invaluable study tool for certification and recertification is a superb way to ensure mastery of all the key knowledge in anesthesiology. One thousand completely updated review questions in mobile format—vetted by Mayo residents—cover the most recent information on all anesthesia subspecialties.
• This mobile review app presents 1001 thoroughly revised questions, (121 new questions) for the most current and comprehensive review of board material, covering the latest discoveries and techniques in physics, biochemistry, and anesthesia equipment, along with the newest drugs and drug categories.
• Complies with the new ABA format so you have an accurate representation of the new question style and can prepare effectively.
• Includes discussions after each question, along with references to major anesthesia texts so its easy to find more information on any subject.
• Test your knowledge of anesthesia through the most comprehensive coverage of basic sciences and clinical practice for an effective review.
Other great features:
Questions with rationales.
Handy app features include answer tracking, note taking, voice annotating, highlighting, and reference links.
Quickly find topics of interest with full text search, as well as an indexing of terms to quickly jump to your topic of interest.
Zoom in on images and figures, view them in portrait or landscape mode, and mark as favorites the images and figures you need to reference again.
Study on the go; no connectivity is needed to instantly access Anesthesia-A Comprehensive Review questions and answers once they are purchased.
What's New in Version 3.3
-Update to Community Statistics
-iOS 10 update
-iPad Pro native resolution support
-Remember to first restore past purchases when installing on a new device or reinstalling
I liked that you can see how other people have done on the questions. I feel sometimes the explications are not very clear.
I wish I could highlight text.
There needs to be an inverse to the stared questions to help me later recognize the bad questions.
Concise,precise focused and straight to the point app
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 02, 2016
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 52.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elsevier Inc.
- © 2016 Elsevier
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Anesthesia Full Text (997 questions)$89.99
- purchase 5th Edition$99.99
- Purchase 5th Edition for a discounted price$49.99