The Anesthesiology pocketcards is a concise clinical reference guide with a compilation of scores, classifications, algorithms, and dosage information necessary for the anesthesiologist’s environment. It includes a complete hypothermia treatment algorithm, a pediatric drug dosage table, important vitals as well as the difficult airway algorithm.
Furthermore the app contains fluids and electrolytes management, a table of anti-coagulation and neuraxial anesthesia, and special information about cardiothoracic and obstetric anesthesia (hemodynamic values, drugs, risk stratification, and changes during pregnancy). In addition, there is information about peripheral nerve blocks and pain management (PCA Regime).
· Easy navigation to critical information
· Multiple navigation possibilities via TOC view and Classic View
· Well illustrated charts, tables, and diagrams
· Zoomable Classic View for rapid access
· BBiTools section to keep you updated with the latest apps
- Technical Update
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It contains very valuable and detail information.I like Classic view. It has covered each and every part of anesthetics environment
Update: the update is fantastic. I love the swiping feature.
Not ready as is
This is a really good idea but the company should be ashamed to be selling it in it's present incomplete and minimal data form. This app needs a whole lot of development to catchup with many of the others already out there. In these day's when you can have so much information easily available from your smart phone or tablet the pocket card people need to be more thorough.
Good but not enough
This app contains some good and useful information for beginners of anesthesia like me. Besides additional content, the ability for user to edit the information in the table would be great. I look forward to the next update! Please don't stop perfecting this app!
- Borm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
- 13.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Börm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.