AIMS is designed for Veterans and military Service members but can be used by anyone coping with anger problems. The AIMS app is based on the Anger and Irritability Management Skills online self-help course (http://www.veterantraining.va.gov/aims/). The app provides users with education about anger, opportunities for finding support, the ability to create an anger management plan, anger tracking, and tools to help manage angry reactions. Users can also create custom tools based on their preferences, and can integrate their own contacts, photos, and music. The AIMS app may be used alone, or in combination with the online course or in-person therapy. AIMS was created by VA’s National Center for PTSD and VA’s Mental Health Services.
* universal for iPad
* improved performance and data handling
Ratings and Reviews
When i open the app it just closes doesn’t even get past first page.
Crashes every time
Can’t open the app. Crashes immediately after clicking the icon to open it. Zero access.
Thank you for the help
I appreciate this app a lot thanks!!!
- US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- 110 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 US Department of Veterans Affairs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.