Angry Birds 2
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Join millions of players worldwide to fling birds and stop the pigs in a nearly endless number of destruction filled challenges. Challenge other players in the Arena, or band together with friends in a clan and complete epic challenges together!
– NEW Clans! Band together and take on clan challenges together.
– Multiplayer Arena! Compete against others for high scores.
– Level up! Upgrade your birds to increase their scoring potential.
– Spells! Use spell cards when you need to deal some extra damage.
– Download for FREE!
Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from third parties
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. When the game is played for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content.
What's New in Version 2.17.0
The holidays are here! Unwrap a big ol’ update featuring a new way to compete with the top players in the world.
– Mighty Eagle’s Boot Camp: Compete for a top spot on the global leader board in an infinite level every day!
– 2 NEW Chapters: Play 80 new levels in Porka Pica and the United Steaks of Hamerica.
– NEW Viking Hat Set – available soon!
More birds please!
This game is great, but it needs more birds. For instant, Hal (a green bird that looks like a boomerang) should be added. It’s good against wood and its ability is to come back. Bubbles (a orange bird that puffs up like a balloon) is a need. It would be good against anything and it’s ability is to puff up like a balloon (again)! You need to add them. Hal can be obtainable by completing level 53 and Bubbles can be obtained by completing level 67. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Was fun... for a while
This game is like the tv show “Heroes”. Amazingly fun at first, but beyond terrible once the creators start trying to reinvent it. The arena used to be fun, now it’s nearly impossible to complete without spending money. Getting chests as prizes used to be fun, but now the prizes become more insignificant as the game progresses. Clan challenges used to be fun, but recently they decided to give you less time to get more points. Maybe Rovio is just using new tactics to try and hide their greed, but I’m not fooled. I’ll be setting this game down for a while.
Very simply I agree with a few other recent reviews. Late in arena win streaks this frozen screen problem is getting ridiculous. I'm not much in the way of understanding tech stuff but it does seem fishy that this happens about 50% of win streaks that reach about 6 in a row. I don't spend much real money on these games. That being said I won't spend any more here at all.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 2.17.0
- Size: 512 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of gems$0.99
- Precious pouch of gems$4.99
- Blue's Bling!$5.99
- Chest of gems$9.99
- Precious bags of gems$20.99
- Chuck's Cheddar!$10.99
- Gem Letter$9.99
- Matilda's Marvels!$20.99
- Pouch of gems$2.99
- Bags of gems$19.99