Play the world's best bird flinging, pig popping game!
Use the slingshot to fling birds at the piggies' towers and bring them crashing down – all to save the precious eggs.
New to the world of Angry Birds? Angry Birds 2 is the best way to get to know all of the iconic characters and experience the fun gameplay that has captured the hearts (and spare time) of millions of players.
Decorated Angry Birds veteran? Everything you love about classic Angry Birds games is here with some awesome new additions. Choose which bird to fling when, play with friends, take on multi stage levels, and compete and collaborate with players around the globe.
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle's Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds' fashion game. ● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download! --- Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from third parties
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. When the game is played for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content.
– Welcome a new member to your flock! Who could it be?
– Feather Bonus: Level up your birds to get it!
– You can now buy Football hats!
– We've replaced Daily Feathers for Feather Bonus.
Ratings and Reviews
It took less than a minute for us to get hooked on this series all over again. The sequel to Rovio’s blockbuster puzzler polishes the feathery fun to a golden sheen—and with more than just beautiful new graphics. Features like multi-stage levels, pig-punishing spells and choosing the order in which you fling birds make the game more irresistible than ever. Whether it’s your first Angry Birds game or your 10th, you’ll be flying high in no time.
The only online game
Despite there being cheaters here and there on this game (and Rovio will deal with them), I feel this will always and only be the online game I will be forever committed to. Changing levels, varieties of attack spells, the clan community, the fine friends I’ve made there; it is everything I wanted in an online gaming experience. As a veteran arcader who grew up on Oregon Trail, Colecovision, MSDOS games like Commander Keen, Scorched Earth and Carmen Sandiego, I am very picky what I consider a truly fine game.
If you share my type of love for gaming, AB2 is a wonderful choice. It is owned by a powerful, well-seeded franchise that is here to stay for a long time; earning one’s trust to stay loyal and grow up in the game itself. AB2 also evolves in options, characters, and prizes; this equates to keeping the experience of the challenge fresh, avoiding stagnant gameplay, constantly keeping the player entertained.
If this doesn’t convince you to join the feathery culture that is Rovio, take time to listen to King Pig squeal as he falls off screen. That right there is satisfaction enough.
So I've been an angry birds fan from way back. When they started limiting lives, I didn't like it but I get it. They need to make money at their business so they want you to buy lives. I don't mind waiting for lives to recharge because I do have a life and don't just play games all day. Lately I have found that in tournament play, this version of the game inexplicably starts slowing and having unpredictable flight patterns due to the jerkiness. Thought it could be my pad but checked and it's the only app or game that this was occurring in. Then it started hanging up when I chose to watch a video to get an extra bird. Usually when I was on a 6 or 7 game streak and was close to winning. Hmmm. Now they have eliminated the option to watch a video for a bird and your only choice is to spend 60 gems. The "encouragement" to get players to buy gems is getting a bit too blatant and intrusive. Would hate to give up a game I enjoy, but I would think with the huge marketing income they must get they wouldn't need to try to manipulate fans that are responsible for their success. Just think about this angry birds creators. Don't kill your golden goose!
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 638.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of gems $0.99
- Precious pouch of gems $4.99
- Blue's Bling! $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.