Angry Birds Blast
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play an all-new Angry Birds tap-to-match game! The pigs have trapped the Angry Birds inside colorful balloons! Pop matching balloons to set the birds free and stop the pigs in this addicting puzzle-adventure.
At It Again
Use your balloon-blasting skills to outsmart the pigs in over 250 fun levels! Find the smartest way to solve puzzles, crack high scores, and earn three stars in every level.
Use boosters to blast tons of balloons, glass, wood and more! Match 5, 7, or 9 bubbles to create rockets, bombs, and laser guns! Combine boosters for even more devastating combos.
Join the daily challenges to clear as many pigs as you can and earn rewards and boosters. Blast more pigs to climb the global leaderboard and reach the top.
Fun with Friends
Connect to Facebook and challenge your friends. See who’s better at freeing the birds, and get help from your pals on your journey to stop those pesky pigs!
– The Angry Birds embark on a brand-new puzzle adventure!
– Play over 250 fun levels – with more added all the time
– Easy to pick up and play any time!
– Tease your brain with challenging & strategic gameplay
– Use amazing boosters & power-ups including slingshots, rockets, laser guns and bombs
– Play daily challenges and earn rewards and boosters
– Connect to Facebook and play with friends!
– Earn 3 stars with high scores and claim your spot on the global leaderboard
What's New in Version 1.2.5
**INHALING HELIUM IS BAD FOR YOU**
More balloons inflated, blocks built, sandwiches filled and glass... err... blown. Update today and keep blasting!
So much fun........ BUT
I really love this game and have a blast playing it. The graphics are great, the levels are fun, & it's just an all around fun game..... BUT I really wish the developers of this game would do an update for the players to have a way to receive gold coins besides buying them. There are some VERY HARD levels that I have come across when playing and I will get to where I only need one move to pass the level, but all my moves have been used. Well, you can use gold coins to buy 5 extra moves + a bomb. I didn't know when I started playing that there wasn't a way to earn gold coins daily so I used mine super fast. It's very frustrating because I'm not one to spend money on games. Also, it would be awesome to have an alternative to rebuild lives. Some levels will take all 5 of your lives + more to pass them and it takes 2 and a 1/2 hours for you to go from 0 to 5 lives. That's a very long time and really interrupts good gameplay. My biggest complaint is disappearing silver coins. I spoke with tech support about a missing 1200 coins that I didn't even use. If you have a booster and opt to use a free one then after you log out your coins will disappear so use yours first. They do have a fix for this bug in a new update, but tech support said they had no idea when the update would be available. I would have given this 5 stars if it had alternatives to buying. The game itself, as well as the graphics I give 5 stars.
Crazy addicting game. Love it. Wasn't sure at first, kinda thought the characters were a little elementary... but they've grown on me.
There are 2 drawbacks...
1) I cannot send a life to someone when I want to. I have to wait for a pop up screen. Very annoying. I can do it on AB Pop, but not here.
2) When I have lives sent to me by friends I can only access them from the home screen. It would be very useful if after I used my 5 lives that you would offer my lives that I have waiting. Instead, I have to back out to home screen and go grab 1 or 2 and then go back to level. This loses my opportunity to watch a video and earn a booster. Also, I don't know how long I have to play in a session or when my phone is gonna ring so I don't take them with me in beginning because you guys don't give them back. This is same on every AB game I can think of that I've played.
I love all of the Angry Bird games, but this one has to be my favorite so far. Yes you have a limit of 5 lives and some levels take multiple sets of those lives, but I'm actually thankful that the makers have limited those lives with time. If I got unlimited lives I would probably play forever! Some may call that a self-control issue, but I think of it as dedication. I also think of children who play this game as well. We, as a society, don't need to teach our children to stay completely glued to their devices, so to Rovio, I thank you for the limitation.
The only thing i would change is make earning gold coins a little easier, other than spending money on them. I, however, get that the company needs to make money somewhere with a free game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 06, 2017
- Version: 1.2.5
- Size: 106 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © 2017 Rovio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- XS Gold Coin Sale$2.99
- S Gold Coins package$4.99
- Special Offer: Gold Coins$0.99
- Med Gold Coins package$9.99
- S Gold Coin Sale$4.99
- S Gold Coins package discount$6.99
- Med Gold Coins package discount$16.99
- L Gold Coins package$19.99
- Med Gold Coin Sale$16.99
- L Gold Coins package discount$29.99