Life is a bubble-popping dream in a new puzzle game with an all-new play style never before seen in an Angry Birds game! Burst dream bubbles with the baby Angry Birds to solve puzzles and make naptime extra dreamy. With so many unique puzzles to solve, and more added every week, you can truly live the dream!
Playing is easy, it's all about popping bubbles and combining boosters. Just tap to pop groups of similarly colored dream bubbles. Pop enough bubbles at once and you'll earn a Red booster! Tap Red to take out a row of bubbles -or- combine two Reds to make a Chuck that pops bubbles in four directions. Combine two Chucks to make the extra powerful Bomb booster! Baby Bomb may look cute, but his explosive energy can even clear an entire screen of bubbles! Combine more bubbles at once to create more powerful boosters. Dreamy!
– Easy to pick up and play!
– Tap to pop groups of dream bubbles.
– Combine many bubbles at once to unleash special powers.
– Dream bubbles fall according to physics, making every level unique!
– Master different types of challenges.
– Play hundreds of fun levels.
– New levels every Friday!
– TAPIR Adaptive Music System reacts to your gameplay decisions in real-time!
Need some help? Visit our support pages, or send us a message! https://angrybirdsdreamblast.rovio.com/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/angrybirdsdreamblast
Angry Birds Dream Blast is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available.
Chuck is playing Cupid in an extra romantic Valentine's Event! Play some lovely limited-time challenges, and earn fantastic rewards that will make your heart flutter!
– NEW Valentine's Day event!
– Bug fixes, minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely Extraordinary Game
I have been an AB fan for years and have played over a dozen variations of the incredible incarnations of bird and pig, and THIS game is a true masterpiece. I have also played a number of “X” match-games, including spiced up versions such as Futurama “Game of Drones,” but decided to ditch it after an incredibly impassable level. Dream Blast seems to offer a truly rewarding gameplay incentive with prizes after a consistent length of play. A personal peeve of match-games is an occasional “bias” against (and please forgive me as I am not proficient in certain gaming terms) drop response to a move. E.g. trying to read the probability of matching pieces to appear after a particular move. HOWEVER, because of the jovial, smooth dispersion of “Dream Balls?”, and reactive movement to specific physical characteristics in mass, blah blah blah. Basically, this is an AWESOME lesson on physics. Thank you!
Never know what POPS out of.....???
Pretty cool or is it KO-WEL now-a-days....? There are plenty of explosions and pops and bangs and tiny pops and sometimes just falling multi-colored orbs; landing on chains, Ice cubes and this thick black gooey stuff....when I lose a level...why I just do it again; learning what I did not know- the reason I did lose that level....then there are eggs to scramble or to just crack open....birds everywhere...they did not do so well in kindergarten because they are ANGRY all the time.....wait, are you SURE you want to try this game...it sounds dangerous.....🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 IF you do not show up.....there is MORE for ME to WIN; now go AWAY...I’m upset.....over something....hey! Did you hear that.....sounded like more BIRDS!!!😂😂😂😂🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️
Fun game but developers are greedy
The game is alot of fun and well thought out but very difficult to clear higher levels unless you pay for coins to get extra power up features or lives because there is no way to get through some levels without added support and extra stuff. I don’t mind supporting the developers but come on!!!! One word: Greed! The amount of money you want for such a small amount of coins to use in the game is utterly ridiculous! Some crazy addictive players might want to spend $100’s on a mobile game.... But I will not. It’s a mobile game people! Looks like I will be uninstalling it since I’m not donating anymore than I have. Sad they designed it this way! I gave it 3 stars because the game is beautiful... but too difficult without spending alot of money!!
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 141.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- In-App Purchases
- XS Coins $1.99
- S Coins $4.99
- Basic Bundle $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.